016

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Everyone stopped in their tracks as they heard someone scream.

Tommy looks at Dream, "Was that Drista?" They waited a few minutes for a male scream and Dream shook his head.

"No, she is fully capable of taking care of herself. If that was her then we would've heard Wilbur shortly after." Dream said as he quickened his pace.

"Y/N?! Y/N where are you?! If you can hear me then follow my voice!!" Dream yelled out and Tommy followed.

"She sounded scared. Almost hurt."

"She's afraid of the dark. She was already scared when she disappeared earlier, so being put in a dark cave won't make it better. And a cave where monsters live will only boost that fear." Dream explained to Tommy. He stopped for a moment to open his bag and pull out a couple potions.

"Drink these. They're speed and night vision. We will keep the lanterns with us for Y/N's sake and that is all." Dream said as he downed his potions as well as Tommy and the two went deeper into the cave quicker.

"Did you hear that? That was Y/N! Come on, we have t-?" Wilbur started but Drista pulled him behind some stone and covered his mouth. She looked up at him and shook her head. Her eyes trailed behind him as she watched two unknown figures walking in their direction.

"She must've been caught." One of them said.

"Maybe, but we weren't supposed to catch her till we knew." The other one said.

Drista watched as they walked past them with torches in their hands. It lit their faces up and her eyes widened as her complexion paled. They were sorcerers she knew. They were also being trained at the palace.

But why were they here.

Wilbur gently tapped her hands as a sign to uncover his mouth. Drista blushed and let him go. Mouthing sorry and then pointing behind him to the other two men. Wilbur's eyes widened and he got ready to walk over there.

Drista grabbed his arm and shook her head. Pointing behind her as she quietly guided him back into their path. Once they couldn't hear the men anymore she let out a sigh.

"Why? Why are they here??" Drista asked herself as a ball of mana was forming above her hand and images of the men's backs were seen, "It doesn't make sense. They've never even seen her so how would they know?"

"What are you talking about? Drista?" Wilbur stopped and grabbed her wrist, gently, "How do you know them?"

Drista looked up at him and shook her head, "They were also being trained in the magic tower in the kingdom. They were my classmates. But they shouldn't be here."

"My question is how they got down here? As far as I'm aware there's only one way in and that's through my house."

Drista sighs and grabs her head, "This doesn't make any sense. We have to hurry." She started dashing down the tunnel. Wilbur behind her.

Be careful, we aren't alone.

Drista let everyone know.

Phil and Tech were flying down the tunnel now. It was barely big enough.

Be careful, we aren't alone.

They heard Drista tell them.

"Great, not only is Y/N in trouble but there's other people down here too?" T asked and Phil sighed.