Chapter 1 ~ Surprise

~Marie POV~

Today on July 16, 1987, is my birthday. I'm not really into surprises. The worst part today is my first year without my mom on my birthday, it's different without her. Maybe I'm just going to lay down and eat some junk food while watching the bad tour. I honestly think no one cares at this point. I start getting the popcorn and other snacks after that I went to my room and put the tv on.

Next 25 minutes my three best friends knocked on my door. I can hear them all the way upstairs screaming with excitement. While going downstairs I was wondering why they were screaming with excitement. It can't be because of my birthday, I mean why would they be too excited about that?

I open the door and Katy, Magan, and Jennifer were there still screaming with excitement.

"Oh my god, oh my god! Should we all say it?! Before we say the big surprise let's say happy birthday!" Magan says with excitement while they all start hugging me.

"Ok so uh what's the surprise?"  I said with confusion.

"Ok let's all say it together!" Magan says with more excitement.

"WE ARE ALL GOING TO THE BAD TOUR TONIGHT!" they all said with more and more excitement.

At this point, I was too shocked with happiness I didn't even know what to say...