Chapter 2 ~ This Can't Be Real

~Marie POV~

I'm still shocked, I'm going to see the real Michael Jackson?! This is unbelievable! I keep repeating to myself, am I going to see the real Michael Jackson?!

"Guys this is unbelievable! Can I just hug you right now?!" I said with happy tears.

"Of course!" Katy said.

We all start hugging. "Come on you need to get ready! Chop chop!" Jennifer said while giggling.

"Oh yea," I said while giggling too.

I went to my room and put on a white shirt with blue jeans. I put my hair up to a bun because it might be really hot there.

"Ok, y'all I'm done!" I said with so much happiness. This honestly might be the best day I ever have!

"Ok let's go, let's go!" Magan said.

"Ok!" I said with so much excitement. My heart is beating like crazy!

We finally got here. It felt like an hour's drive. This is unreal Michael is fixing to go up the stage and start singing and dancing!

We went to the place where we have to stand at and while walking to the place we went to stand at I already saw a lot of people passing out and Michael hasn't even already got up on the stage!

~Michael POV~

I can't believe it I am so close to getting on the stage. I am a little bit nervous but also so excited. Ok, it looks like it's time to get on stage! I got this! I have big confidence!

I walk on stage start dancing and singing to "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'".

~Marie POV~

"OH MY GOD, IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON YALL!" I said with so much excitement that I could die happy.

My friends and I start dancing and singing out loud! I keep getting more sweat but I didn't care all I care about me seeing the real Michael Jackson! I feel like every minute someone passes out. I mean I do understand why but they are missing out. You know I thought this would be the worse birthday because this is the first year without mom on my birthday but my best friends saved my birthday by me seeing the real Michael Jackson. It would be different without them.

A few hours later Michael starts singing "She's out of my life." Some reason I saw Michael looking at me. I was shocked. "Um, guys I think Michael is looking at me or it's just me!" I said loud because everyone is shouting out loud.

"Holy crap Marie I think he is!" Katy said while shocked at me.

I saw him telling the security guards something. I wonder what he is saying to them. I saw the security guards come to me. "Guys I think the security guards are coming after me?!" I said with confusion.

"Come with me," One of the two security guards said.

"Um ok?" I said with confusion and shock.

Wait are they taking me to Michael?! Upstage?! Hold on, hold on this can't be!

They put me up to the stage and Michael grabs me. At this point, I didn't know what to say or do...

~Authers note: I know Michael did not grab someone to dance with or hug someone in this 1987 tour when he sang to "she's out of my life"! But this got in my head. I should have done the one in 1993 but I don't know 1987 got in my head. But I think Michael did hug someone in the 1987 tour when he sang
"she's out of my life" Please don't hate! I would love kind comments! Have a wonderful day or night! Stay strong!~