Chapter 3 ~ Amazing Feeling

~Marie POV~

This can't be real. I'm crying with happiness in front of everybody. Michael holding me while singing is giving me the butterflies. I feel like I was in heaven. I hugged him so tight that I felt safe. I never felt that in my life. My dad left me when I was born, my mom passed away last year, and all I have was just me and my best friends. It's like I want to keep hugging him till I die. I never expected this.

"Michael I love you so much. Your music saved me. You saved me." I whispered to his ear.

He starts smiling big while still singing. Seeing him smile after I said that means the world to me. Sadly the song was almost over which means I will have to let go. I didn't want to leave, I want to stay.

Michael looks at me and whispers "I'm happy to see you. I love you, dear."

What he said made me even want to cry more. I will never forget what he said. I saw the security guards coming after me. Michael hugs me tight. The feeling was amazing, this day is amazing. I couldn't let go of him, I felt so safe that I just want to stay with him forever. The security guards sadly picked me up and took me back to the place that I was. My friends were asking so many questions.

"Guys can I please answer y'all questions later! I can't hear y'all, it's too loud!" I said loudly.

While watching him dance and sing, I was still thinking about the feeling that I had with him. I wish I could just run up to him and tell him how I felt. I don't know if it's weird or not about how I feel. Feeling safe was always what I wanted. This day is the best day I ever had in my whole tire life.

About one hour later the tour was over. I didn't want to leave, I wanted to stay. My friends and I went to the car and left. I still kept thinking about the feeling. I couldn't help it. My friends kept asking questions and I had to answer them. Honestly, it was amazing to answer them. They were so jealous, you can just tell. I mean probably everybody who came to the tour was jealous. I was the lucky one. I can't believe I was the lucky one. I never felt this happy in my life.

~Michael POV~

After the tour, I was too exhausted. The crazy thing is I had this amazing feeling for the girl that I was dancing with when I was singing "she's out of my life". Is that bad? When I start holding her it was like I can trust her more than anybody else. This is crazy maybe I will feel different about it tomorrow. I put my pajamas on and I was still thinking about that girl. I just need to get to sleep, I'm way too exhausted.

I woke up to the beautiful view and I'm still thinking about the girl. I can't help it. It's like a habit. You know what I'm going to call Elizabeth Taylor.

I called Elizabeth and said, "Elizabeth we need to talk, can you please come to my house."

15 minutes later she finally got here.

"Michael, did I do something? Am I in big trouble?" Elizabeth said looking worried.

"No everything is good between us it's just I'm thinking about this girl," I said.

"Oh. Who's this girl? How did y'all meet? How do you feel about her" Elizabeth said being confused.

"Well, sadly I don't know her name. I picked her to dance with me upstage for she's out of my life. When I hold her I felt this amazing feeling. I felt like I can trust her. I will probably never see her again." I said being a little sad.

"Well, hun remember to always have faith. You might have the chance to see her. Give me the details of what she looks like. I might find her." she said.

"Ok! She has wavy brown hair. When she came to my tour she had a messy bun. She has green eyes, skin color is beige, and that's all I can remember." I said.

"Ok, I will try to find her for you hun!" Elizabeth said.

"Thank you!" I said then I kissed her on the cheek.

~Auther note: I hope y'all like this chapter! I'm sorry if it's kind of long for y'all. This is my first book so I would love honesty! Have a good night or day!!~