▪《5》▪

《Chapter 5》

             《Roshenko's pov》

"It was just a one night fling I swear," I told Billenna, I have been fucking Erica on and off for the past five months, she was very available.

   I was just really drunk a few nights ago and she came to my penthouse so I just took what she had to offer again.

"Did I ask you anything?" Billenna asked, her face was so impassive, I didn't know if she was angry or not.

"There is absolutely nothing going on with me and her alright." I told her. "I don't care, you know I'm carrying your child and that's the only thing we have together, now get the fuck out of my house before I call the police." She said crossly.

  I didn't even know why I was explaining myself to her, but did she really just said she did not care. "You don't care?" I asked her.

  "Why should I?" she asked, looking at me with not even a twitch to her eyes, to say that maybe she did cared a little.

"I want to be fully in our child's life," I said walking towards her. "I'm going to be a good father to my child and I don't want Erica so don't worry about her."

  "Do I look worried to you? I'm not, what ever you want to do with your company dick ain't my problem, tsk now get out bitch," she said sarcastically, did she really just call me a bitch, I looked angrily at her.

  "Bitch is someone with a pussy, do you see me with one?" I asked her. "Bitch is someone with a pussy and you act like you have one so, hey bitch!" she snarled, I think she's just purposefully pissing me off.

"Go to sleep," I told her and walked out of her room, I was really trying to work things out with her, but she's being stubborn and feisty.

  I was awoken by a lawn mower, mowing a lawn close by. I got up and showered in the guest bathroom. I hope Billenna was in a better mood today.

  I went out from the room in a sweat pants and no shirt, she was rinsing up some used items in the kitchen, "Morning." no answer. "Good morning Billenna." I said.

  Her feisty ass did not answer, I looked at how sexy she looked pregnant, with her round ass and wide hips and my dick stood up.

  She was putting the washed items into the dish drainer and I went behind her, bracing on her, she pushed me off with her butt.

  I kissed her neck and she turned around trying to hit me with a bowl, I dodged away from her strike.

  She looked at me angrily and I moved away to the stove to make some coffee, I found none in the cupboards so I made some chocolate tea, since that was the only other thing in the cupboard besides beverage teabags.

Drinking it I scrolled through my phone, Erica sent me about a dozen messages which I didn't open and I only replied to the business messages that are important.

  I pulled on a t shirt and my jogging sneakers, and jogged up to my mother's house near the woods. The front view was beautiful, with the lovely gardens that my mother had planted, it was my favourite part of the yard, I jogged up the long drive to the house.

  Knocking on the backdoor, I could already smelled the breakfast. "Good morning mama." I said when she opened the door. "Good morning love, where is your car?" she asked. "Mama her house is right down thier." I pointed showing my mom Billenna's house.