Chapter 1

For the sake of the story and her lifestyle y/n is more on the tall, (around 6'5") buff side.

Also When text is italicized in dialogue it is sign language

Alright enjoy the chapter.

______

Violence was always your strong suit. You enjoyed punching and kicking, so a punching bag was right up your alley. There's to say that you also had a hard time keeping your emotions in check so lashing out on something that wasn't alive really did the trick.

The sweat covering your face was cooling your skin after every punch and kick. You were alone in the gym, how you liked it, and no one was around to stop you from punching your knuckles raw.

You were at that point now. The man in the chair somehow always flashed into your brain, at the worst times. And unfortunately, the memories always surface eventually.

_____

The slapping of your bare feet on the ground is the only thing that filled your ears while you walked through the halls. Not sure where you were being taken but you never really did in the maze of hallways you had been accustomed to for quite some time.

1 year, 2 years, you weren't sure. All you knew was that you didn't like it here one bit.

Arriving at a door the tall man with no face opened it. He said something but you were only staring at the tied up man sitting in the chair in front of you.

You stepped back into the man's leg and whimpered a bit. Why was this man tied up? You just wanted to go home. Wherever that was.

"You have a choice I guess." His voice boomed over the man in front of you's muffled sobs. You jumped away from him which caused him to look your way.

He grabbed your wrist to pull you as close to his face as possible. He basically pulled you off the ground because you were only 8 years old.

"You can either kill him or you die." his spit caught the side of your face as you flinched from his words.

Another whimper escaped your lips. You knew you couldn't kill someone but you didn't want to die either. You looked at the man in the chair and back to the man with no face and made the worst decision of your life.

You turned around looking at the man as, slowly his throat clenched and the sound of a bone breaking, broke the silence. His head slumped but still held up by your power suffocating him.

He muffled a hitched breath one last time and went limp in your power's hold.

You felt tears stinging your eyes, leaving a trail on your dusty cheeks, your lower lip trembling so much there was no way to stop it.

"Stupid little girl" The man snapped over your countless sniffles.

Now being pulled back out of the room by your wrist, definitely bruised at this point, you looked back at the body slumped in the chair.

The only thing you could manage to say before you left was, "I'm sorry."

_____

The sound of your punching filled the room every chance you could get. Breaking the skin of your knuckle and still punching through the pain. A door stopped you in your tracks.

Paranoia set in, was someone in the gym?

Rounding the corner to the room you were in you readied yourself for an attack.