Chapter 2

So sorry for the delay on the chapter but here it is.

Before we start I want to thank anyone who commented or voted on the last chapter, I love y'all.

Ok here is the long awaited chapter 2.

_____

The horror now spread across Kacchan's face was priceless, it took everything in you not to laugh at him.

"What the hell?" He had always thought he was the best, though you proved him wrong without messing up your hair.

Walking past his figure to your brother, sweat visible, you tried to encourage him. You knew the story of his quirk because you were so close with him. You told him everything and vice versa.

"Your turn, big brother, good luck." He gave you a quick smile before he walked away.

You saw him shuffle nervously around the circle, gaining the courage to use his quirk. Internally shaking your head at how reckless your stupid brother was.

He leaned back and chucked the ball as hard as he could. "46 meters."

Oh shit what happened.

Aizawa now with eerily flying hair, and a pair of vaguely similar red eyes. Shuddering from the realization, you glanced back at your brother.

He looked like he was on the verge of tears. Your frustration level rises almost to your limit when you saw the level of embarrassment in Izuku's eyes.

Pro hero my ass, he is just trying to humiliate him. You were an inch from getting expelled from beating up your home room teacher.

Without your knowledge, the blonde that you despised so much, came walking up to you.

"Hey lamppost, what's your quirk?" Balancing his weight on his right foot, and arms crossed.

Wouldn't you like to know.

Turning to actually face you, didn't know he had it in him, he scoffed in your face. "What? Are you deaf?"

He was now turned completely towards you to understand why on earth you weren't even addressing him.

You didn't want to give him the time of day so you kept staring at aizawa and Izuku while they were talking.

Aizawa let him retry his throw, so you watched as Izuku sulked back over to the circle. He took one deep breath and his veins started to glow.

The ball flew, higher than yours but not as far you could feel it.

"705.3 meters."

"Huh?!" Very loudly, coming from your favorite person, right next to you.

Izuku started walking back towards you with a very sore looking finger.

Izuku you dumb idiot. You were about to beat his ass, but he came up to you and had his signature 'Izuku smile' that you couldn't possibly be mad at him.

Low and behold the smile only took the top layer of anger from your mood. "What the hell are you breaking your bones for?"

"It's because of my quirk." You knew all about his quirk and quite frankly you didn't like his situation.

Izuku put himself in a bad place accepting All Might's offer, and no matter how much he wanted to be a hero he would always put himself after others.

Now flailing your arms and barely making words, ¨I'm going to beat the shit out of All Might when I see him."

He understood you though, the 5 years that you grew up together created a bond no one could quite make out.