Chapter 8: Afterwards, This is My Mess.

Well, I couldn't say that I was happy being with Tony, and Tony, made me feel special and somehow, I was woken up and looking at the time, it was around 10;45 Am, and well, there I was lying in the bed, and then humming softly before getting out of the bed and making it, which I did not hear the door opened.

Cause I was still in my bra and underwear, and well, what can I say? I was sore, from the drinking and the dancing, I seriously needed to hold my liquor.

So suddenly, I was being picked up and dropped on the bed where I turned and smiled when I was met face to face with Tony, who was in his black shirt as I touched the middle of his chest along with the arc, as he leaned down and cupped my face with the both of us, leaning in for a sweet kiss, as for my arms around his neck after he pulled me up and set me right on top of his lap, where I laughed when his small bread made me feel tickle.

Tony: Well, How can you look so damn sexy and hot at the same time? It drives me insane.

Lana: Well, hey, now, that is for me to know and for you to find out. My dear Ironman.

Tony: You're seriously playing with fire, dear.

Lana: You and the others do not call me that when you try to be a dominant person.

He gripped my hips when I was smiling just after he licked my neck, where I gasped at the sudden hold of his after he looked down at me, just when I was taking his cheek into my hands and kissed him deeply, which I accidentally straddled upwards and into him, when he held me close, and then I felt it.

Tony: You know how to make me want you so bad.

{Minors Skip.}

{Mature Content.}

I laughed when I pulled away and then flipped us over which lead me to be on top as he was tickling my side, when I giggled and tried to hold in the cutest laugh, as I attend to lean down and now kissing him deeply which now he unbuckled my bra where he tossed it to the side, then he pulled away just to take my breast into his mouth which made him sit up.

Lana: Tony, you know if you keep this up, we will not be able to meet with Pepper and Rodney for the meeting, mm, though I love this.

Tony nicked at my skin which caused me to jump when he sat up and now then, this was a moment right now was that he was no going to listen not, one bit. So, I said the hell with it, as I unbuckled his pants when I pulled him out before he lifted me up when he took off my panties and tossed them aside, before now making his tip slide inside of me, as I let out a moan with my hands on his shoulder.

Tony: God, my, you're so .. tight...., god, I love this.

Lana: Shit!

As the moment was beautiful and passionate, with my hands gripping tightly on his shoulder, my nails digging into his skin which he let out a groan, afterward, he thrust inside of me, I felt it, deep inside of me, which I pushed him back and on to the bed where my hips are automatically out of control, and well, making my hips bounced down and up, as to now my breast exposed to where we stared at each other, that was when his hand was on my breast, messing with my nipples on the left and right.