Naira past

Chapter starts

Naira: do u guys really want to know

Kartik & rhea : yes

Naira : then listen first I will say what my family knows after that seeing ur reaction I will decide whether to tell or not my other past

Naira : it happened during when I was in school . I used to enjoy a lot . One day me and my friends when out . During that outing only . One day Me and my best friend Sukanya were going out . Unknown to us . Boys were following . The leader of boys gang was rishi . first they made us believe , they were good after that we reached a place it was beautiful . Slowly rishi and kabir try to come closer to us . They tried to force us . We were refusing . Suddenly mine and Sukanya shirt got little torn on shoulder . We were escaped somehow . But we got caught again . Rishi started coming close to him . I tried to push him . But he was so strong . So for saving me . My friend Sukanya hit him on the head . We ran away .next day we came to know that rishi died. We got to know when we were returning , we saw on newspaper in the train . I said Sukanya we should tell to our parents . Sukanya was refusing . I said I will say to my mumma definetly . During that time we were standing like near the door of the train . It was open , train was moving very fastly , Sukanya said no and she moved very back and she got fallen from the train . I shouted her name . After that police investigation started . They asked me questions . I lied to few questions , I was schocked not in my senses . I had nightmares . I had a nightmare of my mumma sending me to jail , I was very afraid . One day I was trying to escape from my house . My parents and bhai were awake . They stopped me . I told them everything . I told to police also the truth what happened . I was proved innocent and Sukanya case was closed as sucide snd rishi case was also closed .

Naira started crying after saying this she feel on ground after saying this

Naira : tell me what u guys think now . After Sukanya incident . I stopped believing anyone . Due to my family support I came out of trauma . I was taken to doctors. I recovered after 6 months . After that incident I hated boys . I thought all are bad . My parents explained me all are not bad , they r good people also . I still could not accept . I went to London for studies . I was being way from everyone doing my work , I started believing boys are good when I met ranveer everything was good but one day when we met Kabir

Naira stops when she sees kartik and rhea numb

She thinks they are thinking She is bad . She thought to go when rhea and kartik pull her and hug her tightly

Naira starts crying badly

They make Naira sit down

They console Naira

Rhea : Naira I believe u . Tell me what is the other thing

Kartik : haa Naira tell . I believe u

Naira : I will tell

Naira : I went to London for studies . I used to not talk to anyone . I used to do my work . Then t ranveer entered my life , my life was good and when Kabir came my life got changed

Kartik & rhea : who are ranveer and Kabir

Naira : ranveer and rishab , ranveer is a good person . He is like a brother to me . If I'm still there in front of u . It's just because of him . But that rishab , he is the person who tried to..

Naira gets scared , panicked . She starts crying

Kartik and rhea get tensed seeing her like that

Kartik and rhea go and sit in front of her . They hold her hands and say her to continue

Naira : ranveer full name is ranveer Khanna I met him in the college . We both were in same class . Ranveer and me got close in some time . I told him about my past. He didn't judge me . He takes care of me a lot . He made me believe that all are not bad . Slowly we became close friends we were having a good time . When that rishab entered my life . He was new to the college he acted as innocent person . He pretended to get scared easily . He used to study well . He pretend to respect everyone . Seeing him in trouble .f Me and ranveer used to rescue him . One day we thought to make him our friend . He agreed to be our friend . Everything was good . One day we got to know about rishab that he is not good person . He is very bad person . He did many crimes . He did murders , he is part of child trafficking and the worst part is he targets girls , torture them physically so much that they get mentally and physically disturbed . If he feels that girl is out of control . He rapes her brutually and he kills her . Me and ranveer slowly started gathering evidence against him . We rescued many girls . One day he caught me when I was trying to free a girl . I successfully saved the girl . But rishab got me . I said rishab u can change , u can go to police and confess crimes but he didn't listen . He dragged me to a room .