[3]

»»----- ➴ -----««

»»----- ➴ -----««

FINALLY, WINTER BREAK

Wherein students of jujutsu high can do almost whatever they want without worrying about school work. Though, some students were still given some missions here and there.

One of these students is you, currently dealing with a grade one curse at three am at a closed gift shop.

"I know we still have missions but why at three am??" you complained to nobody while dodging the curse.

It doesn't help that the curse was quick on its feet and can basically dodge every arrow you shoot.

"Oh, come onnnn. Just let me kill youuu" you whined to the curse.

"Fuck you mate. Cursed technique: arrow downpour" you snapped your fingers, a golden arrow was now held at the arrow rest as it aligned at the nocking point.

You pulled your bowstring as one of your eyes squinted to focus the other to be able to see through the sight window. The arrow with a black trail darted above the curse, multiplying itself as it rained down on it.

Some arrows pinned it down and immobilising it as some missed.

"FINALLY! now, bye bye" you exclaimed, ready to go back to your dorm and have a nice rest before successfully exorcising the curse.

After dealing with the curse, you went on ahead and took a stroll around the busy Tokyo streets before going back to the school. You just commuted to your destination in order to not bother Ijichi nor Nitta.

Besides, you liked strolling around the city when you can. You stopped by one of the clothing stores to buy yourself some new clothes since your clothes were ripped from the battle. You got your clothes and wore them before going on ahead and paying them.

You took in your surroundings and admired the stands that sell various food. You stopped at one of the vending machines to get a can of rootbeer before venturing back to the train station.