[5]

A/N: Getō with cat ears 😌. Also, if you get the references, I love you 😩

»»----- ➴ -----««

»»----- ➴ -----««

YOU ALL WENT BACK TO THE dorms and fixed up your gear

dorms and fixed up your gear. You took out your snowboard and the rest of your gear before going out with the others. You then took a look at the nearby mountain and sweatdropped.

"Nevermind, let's just go to that hill" you jerked your thumb to a hill nearby as everyone agreed, not wanting to climb that tall of a mountain

Everyone was having fun. The sun was up but the snow didn't melt and it was still very cold. You admired the view from the top of the hill before snowboarding down. The first years were at the foot of the mountain while Maki skied down. Toge was using a sled and went down as well.
You were finally at the foot of the hill.

Only to be met by a snowball to the head.

Turning around to find the culprit, there he was, Itadori Yuuji.

"Oh, this is war" you said and grouped with the second years.

"If I don't see white flags. WHITE FLAGS! at you're base by thirty minutes, you're dead!"

You dramatically said, them getting the memo that this was going to be one dramatic afternoon.

You dragged your friends with you and started 'planning' your attack on the first years then the snowball fight started.

You were all on a clearing, second years having the higher ground as you all climbed high trees. The only disadvantage you three have is that you have to come down for snowballs.

While you were jumping from tree to tree, you locked eyes with Megumi as he jerked his head to another clearing, signaling he wanted a talk with you.