...Chapter Fifteen...

Been about a week since Bright had ultimately become a Hentai character, well in appearance atleast. You know what let's not talk about it for now, yeah seems like the best course of action, don't you agree? Anyway's you were currently on break and heading towards SCP-999's little home, honestly you would call 999's home a cell but it's more of a small tiny home rather then an actual cell, mainly because of the fact that there is about alot of features that gives the area a rather good vibe. Even Funky Student would be impressed with the vibe. While on the way to visit the Orange Blob a voice was heard from inside in the form of a small chuckle, you didn't recognize it and figured it was just a random Researcher also on break and spending the short time they had playing with SCP-999. "Ah seems you are spending time with SCP-999 as well—" You started, noticing that the other researcher was in fact Dr. Iceberg, I mean it was a suprise to be sure but a welcomed one.

"Oh hey Iceberg, didn't see that it was you. Not gonna lie it's rather odd hearing you laugh, yet pleasant at the same time." You commented, Iceberg becoming embarrassed from the sorta compliment while you simply chuckled in response and started playing with SCP-999. The two of you talked while playing with SCP-999, catching up on each others lives since it has been quite a while since you two talked, mainly because Iceberg likes to spend his time with Dr. Gears and you spend yours being a chaotic bastard or with Bright or D/N. Not necessarily saying that Iceberg and Gears are currently shipped in this story, or that they aren't, I don't really know on what decision to make so imma just let you guy's decide.

The two of you kept playing with 999, occassionally feeding the orange blob M&M's as smol snacks because the adorable orange blob of happiness deserves it. Soon enough the situation had evolved from a small pass time during break to what SCP-999 is best at, tickle fights, you and Iceberg currently laughing on the floor while trying to overcome 999's effects of happiness only to fail, hell you even tried to abandon your Iceberg just to save yourself. By the end of it the both of you unfortunently suffered small wounds from the tickle fight earlier, Iceberg only had a few bruises that didn't seem to hurt him much while you on the other hand had suffered bruises and a small cut on your hand. SCP-999 immediately taking notice to the damage the blob had caused and starting to whimper and flatten itself as a way to apologize, you consoling the blob and assuring 999 that you were both fine and that there was no need to apologize, Iceberg doing the same before saying his goodbyes and leaving the room. "Alright then 999, see ya soon you orange blob of happiness." You said before leaving 999 and heading to your own office.

Unfortunately for you a certain researcher was watching, a sense of jealously rising in them watching you and Iceberg have such a good time. Ah hell why'd I even bother? You guy's already know who it is, I mean it's so fucking obvious, right? Alright let's head back to the actual story, althought at this point I've said it so many times it's starting to feel like the amount of times Scoob and the Gang reveal that the villian is the person they met at the beginning of the episode, basically what I'm saying is repetitive. Alright imma stop making this story seem longer, already on page 5 and should hurry this up.

~~Meanwhile~~

~Madlad's POV~
"Hey Dr. Right's, can I speak with you for a moment?" I asked, currently looking at my good friend Dr. Right's. "Sure Bright, what's on your mind?" Right's asked, an awkward silence filling the room while I thought of a way to say what I needed to say, taking a deeo breathe before speaking. "Earlier today I was walking through the hallways on my way to visit Y/N in their office, while on my way I passed by SCP-999's room and caught a glimpse of Y/N. I was going to go in and visit them there until I saw Iceberg with them, of course the two were just playing with 999 and not doing anything other then that aside from talking about themselves but for some reason I started feeling jealous, perhaps even enraged. Should I go and talk to Y/N about it or just leave the matter alone?" I asked while looking down towards the floor, slightly ashamed of myself for having to rely on others to make decision's for me.