⚬Chapter 1⚬

AN:this is written in first person or your perspective.

I will woke up in a classroom on a desk and will see the flyer on the desk and read "Welcome to School a new semester has just begun this school will be yer new world. Gather in the gym at 8 for the welcoming ceremony." I look up and see that it's seven o'clock and walk to the gym from a purple hallway and see Byakuya, Celeste, Syaka, Ishimaru ,and Toko. I walk over to Byakuya and greet him with a small smile" Hi Byakuya" and he says " Hello [LN]". "You know you don't need to be formal with me right where finances are after all" he responds with a nod and says " yes but I don't need everyone to know that though." After our talk I'll look around and notice 8 girls and 5 guys while looking for a clock and I saw a small boy walking into the gym and hearing some guy yelling at him for tardiness. The boy went around talking to some people and went up to me and Byakuya and asked if I was [MN] [LN] and I said yes and he had asked what my ultimate was and I said " Im [MN] [LN] I'm the Ultimate Roller-Skater" I guess Byakuya got jealous because he had asked why I was wasting time talking to people and pulled me away buy my hand.  After looking around I looked at the clock and it read 8:30. Before I could look at everyone clearly I heard an unfamiliar voice behind me and saw a black and white metalic bear welp that's weird.  Then the bear started talking" Hey there, howdy, hello! is everyone here? Good! Then let's get thing's rolling!" 

"Huh? A teddy bear?" a quiet voice said

"I'm not a teddy bear  I am Monokuma this schools headmaster! Nice to see you all!"

"Wh--?Waaaah! that bear can talk." a tall man with crazy hair said.

"Calm down! I'm sure there's just a speaker inside it."the class president said 

" I told you already, I'm not a teddy bear...I'm Monokuma! And I'm your headmaster!"

" Waaaaah! It moved!" the crazy haired man said again

" Seriously man, calm down! It's prolly just a remote control toy or somethin'." a delinquent said

"How dare you compare me to a child's plaything! You've cut me deep. Deeper than the Mariana Trench... My remote control system is so complex, even the folks at NASA can't recreate or even comprehend it!Ah, but don't make me say stuff that might destroy NASA's dreams. I just couldn't BEAR that!"

"Bear" that? Really? You are... unfortunate." a gothic looking woman said

"Now then, moving on! We really must hurry and get started..."

"Giving up already? No other stupid bear puns?" a blond haired girl said 

AN: I got to lazy to rewrite the rest so it's just going to be there initials 

MK - Quiet down now, quiet down. Ah, okay, so...!

SO - He has abandoned the gag...

MK - Everyone, stand at attention and bow! And... good morning!

KI - Good morning!!!

TF - Y-You don't have to s-say it back...

"Now then, let us commence with a most noteworthy and memorable entrance ceremony! First, let's talk a bit about what your school life here will be like.Now, ah, make no mistake - you few students, so full of potential, represent the hope of the world. And to protect such splendid hope......you will all live a communal life together solely within the confines of this school.Everyone will live in harmony together, and adhere to the rules and regulations of the school.Ah, now then... regarding the end date for this communal life...There isn't one! In other words, you'll all be here until the day you die! Such is the school life you've been assigned."