Chapter 2

As we walked through the halls exploring the school a little I was asking Byakuya if I could sleep with him before I was interrupted by a blood curdling scream from behind us. We both looked at each other then where the scream came from down the hall and decided to go down there. When we got to the gym we saw this.

We just stood there in shock as we saw Junko with spikes though her body

We just stood there in shock as we saw Junko with spikes though her body. Byakuya immediately covered my eyes with his hands so I could barely see anything. I asked Byakuya what was really happening and if this was a dream, but he wouldn't tell me anything. When he finally did remove his hands from my eyes I saw blood stains on the floor. I asked Byakuya what had happened and he told me that happens when we disobey the rules with monokuma. I was shocked that this was real and not some nightmare. Then my vision faded to black.

Byakuya pov:

When I was finished speaking to [L/N] I had realized that he had fainted but luckily I was still holding him I don't think he realized it. That's why I don't like that he doesn't notice those little things even when people start flirting with him he still doesn't see it. I had brought him to my room so he could lay down but if he wanted he could go to his room once he woke up because his room was right across from mine. I wish he could stop being so vulnerable passing out in a place like this. After all what could have happened if this was a different situation and if I wasn't there to protect him all sorts of stuff could have been done to him.

normal pov:

When I awoke I saw Byakuya and called him over to see where I was but I think he was sleeping. Oh I forgot how much I loved him and being with him. I miss the summer , I miss the dates we would go on in the summer before school started again. I went towards him and cuddled into his chest. After that I went to sleep only to be woken up by an emptiness in the bed.

AN: Sorry for not posting this sooner. My mom had my laptop.