41

Again in school that is getting really really hard to focus on. Yesterday he went to the doctor again to find out the gender but he didn't want to know. And this time he actually got pictures of it. Since it looks more like a human now.

But he went alone this time and taehyun still hasn't seen the baby.

Beomgyu just wants school to be over. His head is killing him. Maybe he can just tell the teacher he isn't feeling well and maybe they'll send him home.

Its worth a try.

"Mr. can i go to the nurse im not feeling well?" He raises his hand.

"Um sure take the hall pass" he says and Beomgyu gets up.

He goes to the nurse and by all the times he's been there to sleep, she already knows him.

"Whats wrong? Are you sleep deprived again?" She asks. Beomgyu laughs. "Well yeah but i actually dont feel good today"

"Are you sick?" She puts her hand on Beomgyus forehead. "You dont have a fever,"

"No i just have a headache" "oh. I cant give you anything since we dont have pain relievers right now. I can send you home tho."

Yes

"I actually kinda want to go home. I feel like my head is going to explode"

"Alright," she got a paper and started writing down some things "just take this to the office and you can leave. I hope you get well soon" she gave it too him and he left after saying goodbye.

He went home, well, taehyuns house technically.

And since he doesn't really have anything to do he went to his room, took a pill for the headache and went to sleep.

-

Taehyun went home after school ended. And because he didn't see Beomgyu all day he figured he was in his room. And taehyun was right; Beomgyu was on hin bed in a deep slumber.

He was curled up into his own body and taehyun found that adorable. He went to lay down next to him. Not even five minutes later he was also asleep.

And when he woke up the space next to him was empty. He looked around the room and the only thing he saw was the cat staring deep into his soul...

And then he heard a shower turn on. Oh- he's going to shower. He waited until Beomgyu got out. And when he did Beomgyu quickly started to look through one of his drawers.

"I need to show you something." He said and sat down next to taehyun with a giddy smile. He had the pictures of the baby and showed them to him.

"Its the baby." Beomgyu said.

"Aww. Is it a boy or girl- wait i dont want to know"

"Good because i dont know either. I told the doctor I didn't want to know." Beomgyu laughed and looked at taehyun who looked at the picture in awe.

"Can i keep them?" Taehyun asked. "Yeah sure. I got two copies just incase."

The two made eye contact with each other. And then taehyun playfully pushed Beomgyu on the bed and kissed all over his face. Making Beomgyu laugh.

"Taehyun stop, i need to change" its ok he was wearing clothes just not the clothes for work. "Taehyun, im gonna get in trouble with your mom she told me to do something. I need to go"

"Ugh fine" taehyun with a fake pout got off him and let him change. Well kinda, he was staring at him change and that made Beomgyu shy away.

"It's starting to show~" Beomgyu complained. His baby bump was getting bigger and was more noticeable from his work clothes. Even tho, you would only see it if you concentrate on it. If you were just giving him a look then he looked normal.

But it still made Beomgyu anxious. "You look fine. Don't worry about it" Taehyun tried to convince him as Beomgyu was trying to fix it so his stomach wont show.

"Ok, im not sure but if your mom saw you in here it'll look pretty suspicious. So you should leave"

Taehyun got up snd left, making sure no one was in the hall that would see hm.

And not long after Beomgyu left too.

Taehyun went to his room and placed the pictures of the ultrasound in his desk.

-

The next day

"Ms.kang taehyuns clothes isn't in the laundry room again." One of the maids said.

"Aish this kid. Thank you for telling me jian. I'll go get it" she got up from her desk and entered taehyun room. He was in school right now.

Walking straight to his restroom to get the basket he passed his desk.

And something caught her attention. The pictures of the ultrasound. She stoped to look at them. Clearly at the top corner it had all the information.

Choi Beomgyu
Gender: ??
Month(s): 4

She continued to stare at it. Until she remembered what she was there for. She passed to get what she was originally there for. And on her way out she also got the pictures.

When taehyun got home; "tae, i need to talk with you" his mother spoke.

Just those words coming from your mom can make anyone start rethinking their entire existence. He made eye contact with Beomgyu for a second before going to her office.

"Why did the school call you? If they did it wasn't my fault he deserved it" Taehyun quickly said.

"Actually... no. But we will talk about that later. But for now do you have anything to tell me?"

Taehyun looked at her confused and scared. "N-no. Why is everything ok?"

"Yeah everything is fine. Are you sure you dont want to tell me anything?" She said with a more evilish look in her eyes and a smirk on her face.

Creepy. Taehyun thought.

"Im sure. If there was i would tell you" he told her. They stared at each other for 15 seconds. And taehyun was already terrified.

"Are you sure?" She said and slipped the pictures on the desk,

Hey. Im currently working on my other book so that will be out in a couple days. Again, depending on how lazy i am