52

"You ready?" Taehyun asked. "Mhm. Lets go." Beomgyu responded. Its been a year and both taehyun and Beomgyu decided they needed a little vacation.

They were going to leave hayoon with his mom.

In a short period of time they were already heading somewhere. A beach that was far away. Only the richest people can go. Taehyun wasn't going to tell that to Beomgyu obviously. He would refuse to go if he knew how much money was spent.

As soon as they got to thier 'hotel' they went to sleep. All the 'hotel rooms' where far from each other. And it was a whole house.

When they woke up they showed and got ready for the day. Taehyun in a casual gray jeans and a white shirt. On too of that a cropped jean jacket.

Beomgyu in blue short overalls with a long sleeve black crop top. And fishnets.

Taehyun told Beomgyu to go to the sand when he was done changing. And thats what he was doing. The closer he got, the more everything was able to come to view.

It wasn't very sunny today. It was more cloudy but that just set the mood.

When he was able to see everything he laughed to himself. He saw everything there but one thing. Taehyun wasn't there.

There was a cream color blanket on the sand and a basket that had food. On the other side was an ice bucket that had juice disguised in a wine bottle.

Who actually wants ti drink wine at 11am?

He was too focused on the view that he didn't realize taehyun behind him. When he felt eyes staring at him he turned around. "What time did you wake up to do this" Beomgyu asked and went closer to him.

"Well i didn't do it. But I helped" he laughed and pulled Beomgyu into a soft kiss.

"Are you hungry?" Taehyun asked after they caught their breath. "Depends for what?" Beomgyu said with evil eyes.

"C'mon~" Taehyun laughed and grabbed Beomgyus hand, pulling him to go sit down.

After a while of just talking and eating they were just sitting there, "when was the last time we were actually able to go out alone?" Beomgyu said.

"I dont know, like 9 months ago i think"

They dont have the freedom they used to have any more. "This is going to sound so fucked up but sometimes i wish hayoon wasn't born.."

Taehyun didn't saw anything. After a few seconds of silence Beomgyu spoke again "but... I prefer this more than not having her."

"True, but lets not talk about her right now, lets go to the water!" Taehyun got up and pulled Beomgyu with him.

Beomgyu was trying to get away from taehyun. "No~ I have my phone in my pocket hold on!"

For the rest of the day they just played around in the water, and Beomgyu panicked since he didn't know how to swim in an ocean when taehyun would pull him all the way in.

--

Beomgyu was jusy laying on the bed when they finally went back to the hotel, he had already showered and taehyun was currently showering.

Today was a long day and they have 2 days to go before they had to go back home.

Taehyun came out of the restroom after a bit. Shirtless.

At this point Beomgyu is used to it but it still makes him stare here and there. "Its been almost 2 years and you still stare" taehyun teased, making a pink tint on Beomgyus cheeks.

"Im not even looking" he tried to defend himself. "Sure you weren't," taehyun said and laid next to Beomgyu

"But seriously i would have expected for you to not have a reaction" he said. "Well if you work out and continue to work on your body then I always have something new to look at" Beomgyu said really quickly, trying to not embarrass himself even more.

"You're cute" taehyun squished Beomgyu cheeks and kissed him.

"Hmph, good night!"
Beomgyu pretended to be upset but that just made him look cuter in taehyuns eyes. "Good night then"

They couldn't sleep

Five minutes later taehyun was on top of the other. Beomgyu hands tangled im taehyun hair.

I think yall know where the next chapter is heading...

I hate school,
Also funny story today omw to school i was writting and to enter the school you have to show a code on the phone. And I didn't pay attention to my screen and I showed the teacher the fucking chapter