[4]

A/N: FILLER CHAPTER!! SPOILERS FOR VOL. O!!! IF YOU WANT TO SKIP IT, I'LL PUT A SIGN ON WHERE THE SPOILER IS. I'LL MAKE IT UP FOR PUBLISHING ANOTHER CHAPTER LATER ON :DD

»»----- ➴ -----««

»»----- ➴ -----««

"YOU OK THERE, MAKI?"you asked as she suddenly shivered

you asked as she suddenly shivered.

"Someone must be talking about me.." she muttered as she sneezed.

"I bet it was Yuuta~" Panda teased.

"Shake, shake!" Toge agreed.

"Oh shut up, both of you!" Maki sneered.

"Either that or you're sick" you said while pressing the back of your hand on her forehead.

"You don't seem to be heating up, just take some of these just incase" you said, throwing her some medicine for colds.

"Thanks" she took it right away and chugged it down with water while you four continued your work.

"Oi! You three! Go ahead and get ready, let's meet up at the gates later" you yelled from across the room while they scurried back to their dorms as you and your friends did the same.

You picked out a white button up long sleeve topped with a beige sweater for layers and white baggy pants and some black boots. You were finding your winter jacket for later when you went up to the mountains.

 ₛₚₒᵢₗₑᵣₛ 

While you fixed yourself infront of a mirror, you took a look of your scar, a scar right underneath your left eye.

The scar you have under your left eye was a simple but deep cut from the night parade of a hundred demons wherein you, Toge and Panda tried to save Maki and Yuuta while waiting for Gojo.