Prologue

Words: 333

Btw, I actually saved this first below the name "I tried ok?" so don't expect the next Heatwaves or Scored his heart here.

This is really bad.

cause i wrote it.

yay

anyway, enjoy my first ever MCYT Fanfiction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clay took his pencil and started drawing. He loved sketching. His Sketch Book was filled with the weirdest things and shapes and people.
When Clay looked up, he saw the Clock in the corner of his room. Fuck. He was late.Again.

When he arrived at the train station, the train just drove away. 

Right behind him was another man running up the stairs. But just as Clay, he missed the train.

"Dang it!", the boy cursed. "Having an appointment?", Clay asked."Yeah! Fuck the Train! I just have", he looked down on his watch, " twenty minutes left!" He looked mad.Clay nodded. "I'm running late for work." He pounded. "Again." The other man laughed. "I'm George. You?""Ehm- Clay." "Nice to meet you Clay!" "You're not from here", Clay blurted out. Right after he said that he slapped his hands above moth and blushed."No shit Sherlock. I just moved here from Britain." "Oh. Yes", he cleared his throath. "What kind of appointment?"George chuckled. "Oh, its for my girlfriend, she needs me to get some stuff. You know, shes the reason I moved here. And you? What do you work for?" "Oh, I'm meeting my friends and we are like... We are artists you know? I do like sketching, drawing and stuff. We are like "Art for any occasion". I know, kinda weird but yeah." George laughed. "I'd love to do that. You know, I love painting the world how I see it." "How you see it?""I'm colourblind""Oh! That sounds cool!"

This is how the two of them missed two trains, and both missed their appoitments. Clay and George exchanged numbers and promised each other to call again.

Yeah, Wattpad was kinda buggy today, dont know why the big spaces dunno how to fix it. 

Anyway. Hope y'all liked my little Prologue.

Stay Swag

Luz, GuyFromChapter63