~Introduction of me n this book~

Ah

How do i uh- start this out- i mean the title of this chapter is self-explanatory so i suppose i should,, introduce myself? yeah, seems about right.

Ahem ahem, hello to you all who's reading this! If you are an old follower of mine, hi, i'm back!! but if you are new here to this book, or you've stumbled upon this account of mine, I'm Despair! Or used to be.

To give you small context about me, I used to be quite of an active wattpad writer here back in 2016 or 2017. I wrote a Sans x reader book and got kinda popular, however that was discontinued due to major writer's block and how busy I was at school back then. I've also made other books as well but all of them are now archived because growing up, I realized how... terribly cringy they are, ESPECIALLY the way I used to talk back then!

Though I was pretty young back then, so all those cringy stuff that I've said and done here before are... Understandable Ig? I mean.. I had a character development, there's that.

Around 2018-2019, I've slowly drifted away from this app until I just... Poofed! I became inactive and I've lost touch to many of my wattpad friends here. I doubt they even remembered me LMAO but that's fine!!

While I was away from wattpad, I slowly got detached by my name, Despair, and uh,,, Well i now go by the name Desu now! internet name I mean. It's a strange name I know, but it's kind of a long story on how did that became my internet name.

I came back here only to make an OC book (this book that ur reading rn lmao) where I keep in track of how many OCS I have and also to flesh them out! I've made some good amount of OCs and I really LOVE to show them to  u all!! But they dont have any uh,,, recent drawings,, if you know what i mean,,, *nervous sweating*

Now keep in mind, I may have come back from wattpad BUT i cannot promise you that I will be super active! Ur gonna have to expect slow updates here :c sorry for that!

That's all for this introduction! Expect for the next one to be an OC chapter (obviously LMAO)

Until the next chapter, my dear readers! Adieu~

(Art by me~)