『The Funfairs🎆✨』

It's a beautiful night in Devildom. You and Mammon are going to a funfairs. He's really excited and couldn't stop asking you to get ready faster. "Y-y/n... You look so c-cute in that outfit" said Mammon blushing as you're walking out of your room. You smile and say "Really? You're so sweet as always, thank you Mammon". Mammon excitedly grabs your hand "Let's go to the funfairs! " he shouts.

As you guys arrived at the place, your eyes were mesmerized seeing colorful and shiny things. You're enjoying your time there with Mammon. You bought two cotton candies to eat together. Mammon was showing his inner child from being so playful. You both then ride the Ferris wheel. "Whoah! Y/n look at that! The fireworks are so beautiful!" Mammon continues talking non-stop but his voice is fading away as you watch him smiling, his hair got caressed by the wind. The background is  dark filled with stars and fireworks. All you hear is the heart beating sound that's getting louder. At that moment you realized that you fell in love with this tsundere demon.

After that amazing ride, Mammon suddenly gives you a plushie. "I-i won this at the game earlier. O-of course I didn't get it for you, I just don't want it!" said him while looking away blushing. You grab the plushie. With a slightly red face you said "Thank you" and give him a kiss on his cheek. It's such an amazing night for you and you won't forget this moment and feelings.