『Uncover』

All this months, you've been hiding a secret from everyone especially the demon brothers. You've been keeping them so well but you never realize that somebody have been following you. 

You are finally at the pharmacy. "Like the usual, y/n?" asked the the staff at the counter. "Mhmm" you replied while nodding your head. "It's been months and your condition only getting worse, you should seek a doctor before it's too late" the staff advising you. Mr. Amon, who's the owner of the pharmacy already know about your illness. "It's okay...I still can cough cough" your sentences stop because of your coughs. Mr. Amon can only sigh seeing your condition. "You know, I think it's time for you to tell them about your illness" said Mr. Amon worrying about you. "No- I can't.... They'll be heartbroken if they find out that I only have some months left...." you said. "Especially Mammon..." you said with a whisper tone that can only be heard by yourself. "Here's your medicine, if you somehow change your mind to go to the hospital you can ask me for help" Mr. Amon said concerning about you more. With a bittersweet smile you replied "I will". 

You left the pharmacy after you bought your pills. "It's about to rain I should walk faster" you said to yourself fastening your walk. "Why I didn't bring an umbrella...." You sighed. As you're walking, you could hear a footsteps that's getting louder and closer. You thought it was some demons that trying to chase you so you start to run until you hear a voice calling your name. "Y/N! Y/N!" As you recognized the voice and about to turn around, somebody already hugging you from behind. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? WHY Y/N WHY?!" The hug is getting tighter. You both  kneel to the ground. "I'm so sorry Mammon...I'm so sorry...." You start to cry under the rain with Mammon. At that moment, you feel like the time have stop. The rain getting heavier and the storms doesn't startle you anymore. It's like the earth is also crying as you both cries harder. You never thought a day like this would come, the day where Mammon found out about your condition. Your life started to to turn around 360°.