『He Knew』

As you got home, you lay down on your bed thinking about the things you did earlier at the funfairs. Mammon's smiling face and the way he blushed when he gave you the plushie keep playing inside your head no matter how much you try to stop thinking about it. Without realizing, your face turning red as tomato. You keep playing with the plushie's arms and cuddle it. You put the plushie on your bed and take a quick shower and go to bed.

The sun have already shine, the sun's radiation going through your window wake you up. "Already morning? But I want to continue my dream..." you mumbles. You forced yourself to take a shower because Lucifer would be mad if you still in the bed sleeping soundly.

You go downstairs and see the brothers preparing the table. "Y/n ! How dare you go to the funfairs without me!" Asmodeus said with sad and a bit angry tone. "I'm so sorry, Asmodeus" you replied feeling bad. "Well you better invite me next time" Asmo said. You can only laugh seeing Asmodeus being like that.

After breakfast, you go to school with the brothers like usual. It's a good day..... Or so you thought. Suddenly while you're having Seductive Speech Craft class, you're starting to cough up a bit. Mammon who's sitting next to you concern about your condition 
"Y/n, are you okay? Do you need me to send you to the nurse office?!" Mammon asked worrying about you as you keep coughing a lot more. "No no, I'm fine Mammon. It just some coughs. I'm sure it'll go away soon after I eat some medicine" you said to reassure Mammon. He's still worried and you know it just simply by looking in his eyes. The pure worry feelings.... You can't bear to see him like that so you lied about your condition to make him feel better.

As you got home, you quickly searching for your medicine to eat only to find out that you ran out of it. It was the last one and you need to go to the pharmacy to buy some.

You went out without telling anybody. You've been doing this for months and thinking that nobody know about this as you're being really careful to not let anybody follow you. Little did you know that you was wrong.