Chapter-3

I opened my eyelids slowly and I saw Reece staring at me. Creep dick. The lights that illuminated through the window convinced me that it was in the morning.

"Good morning" he greeted sitting on one of the chairs in the room. Seriously what does he want?. I simply rolled my eyes at him trying to get up but I felt a sharp pain in my left shoulder. "Ouch!" I groaned resting my head back on the pillow,taking a big sigh.

"You should use some painkillers" he said his face laced with concern, putting a plate of covered food in front of me. "And eat as well " he added. I could seriously pass out any minute.

I forcefully grabbed the pills from his hand, I was about opening the food and i remembered something.

"This isn't yesterday food right?" I questioned, slowly dropping the fork. He let out a little chuckle and shut the door. I smelled the food and figured out it was freshly cooked so I ate all the food in a rush because I was so hungry. I'm so weird.

I climbed out of my bed and walked around scanning the room, I got to the bathroom and it had new brushes, shampoos and other stuffs. Wow the bathroom really smelt nice. I finally had the time to admire the room I was in and also figuring that the closet was filled with female clothings.

I couldn't stay in the room all day so I decided to go downstairs, I brushed,took a bath and changed into a  tank top and leggings putting my hair to a loose ponytail. The hallway had lots of rooms on the right side and the left as well. My mouth was wide open seeing how the huge crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling shed lights to every inch of the passage way. Nadia focus!

"Wow" I muttered to myself slowly climbing down the spiral stairs, I got to the living room and saw some people chatting while some were working on their laptops. Everyone's gazes were directly on me before a blonde haired girl started to speak.

"Hey,what's your name" she chirped in her tiny voice. Wow! Does she expect me to be all friendly after being kidnapped. I stood still and stared at them with a blank expression not saying a word. Another girl with a very short hair let out a little laugh.

Nadia just play cool for few more days.

Escaping was all in my mind.

"Don't tell me you brought a dumb girl" she directed to a guy That kinda looked Chinese. Letting out series of giggles. Deep down I felt like bringing my knee to her stomach and make her cry in pain.

"Bitch" I muttered silently hoping she didn't hear but I guess she did. Holy crap!

"Did you just call me bitch?" she asked walking towards me, I was thinking of saying sorry but my pride wouldn't let me. Bitch i ain't tripping.

"Yeah I called you a bitc-" before I could finish a jolt of pain hit my face and I fell to the floor. I felt something slowly dropping down my nose which was definately blood,I wiped it with the back of my palm.

"Whoah!, Malia step aside now" Reece warned, coming over to me, carried me in his arms and took me upstairs. For few seconds I felt dizzy or let's just say I went blank. Damn that bitch can throw a punch so well. Reece placed me gently on the bed.

"Are you okay?" He asked bringing his thumb to my swollen jaw but I slapped his hand away before he could.

"Don't ever act like you care for me because you all brought me into this mess!" I screamed, tears rolling down my cheeks. " Don't you all have a heart!"

"Take care of her please" Reece directed to the blonde girl and walked out of the room. What part of  'leave me alone' does he not understand. The blonde girl walked towards me with a first aid box.

"Please can you just leave me alone" I said my tone rising a little. The blonde girl just let out a little chuckle and spoke.

"Look, I was kidnapped just like you but there was nothing I could do" she spoke with a sad smile on her face. My anger went down and I started to feel pity for her. "I tried all my best to escape but I couldn't"

"I'm so sorry about that" I apologized squeezing her hands gently. "But I can't be here forever, I have a family out there".

"Well if there's anything I can help you with I'll be glad to"

"Thanks, what's your name?" I asked.

Drrrh who gives a shit about your name.

I need to play along to get out of here

"Sydney" she answered.

"Wow lovely name,I'm Nadia" I replied.

"Well not really my code name is Sydney but my real name is Samantha"

"Oh... Wait so you get code names?"

"Yep, haven't you gotten one yet?"

"Nope not yet, does the bitch have one yet?" I asked.

"Yes, her code name is Fox" she answered.

"She needs a more ugly code name to match her face and personality"

"Yeah...she...does" Samantha said in between giggles."And by the way, stay away from Shane he is a jerk" she warned explaining how he harrased her lots of times when she just joined the gang. What the actual fuck!

"Whose Len?"

"The guy that looks Chinese"

"Did he really do that to you?!"

She nodded with a little sad smile on her face. How could someone be that wicked and inhuman.

"Please avoid him at all cost" she warned.

"He wouldn't dare unless if he wants a knife down his throat" I spoke with confidence but deep down I was praying to never encounter that kind of incident.

"It's time to get you cleaned up" she said wiping her cheeks and tearing open the bandage wrapper. She cleaned my wound gently, gave me a pain killer and exited the room.

Guyyyys I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😍.
If you did please vote and comment (puppy eyes ).

Guys the first few chapters are short but it will get longer eventually.

What do you think about the characters?

Song for the chapter: Speechless by Naomi Scott (I love her so much).

Leave your advises, corrections In the comments.

Stay safe, peace out ✌️