Chapter 13

Two days had passed since I imprinted on Jasper. Charlie wanted Bella to stay home and rest after her accident. I told him that I should stay with her just so she wouldn't be alone.

The real reason I didn't want to go to school was because I still have no idea how to tell Jasper that I imprinted on him. I've been trying to think of things to say and do but it's no use. Anything that I say is just going to make me seem crazy.

But now sadly it's time for us to go back.

I actually drove today. Charlie thought driving might cause Bella to have flashbacks so he suggested that I drive. It's sweet how much he cares about her. I think Bella finds it more annoying than sweet but at least he's trying.

I specifically parked in a different spot than Bella's usual parking spot. But of course once Bella got out she went right over there. She was standing in the exact spot of her accident. If driving could give her flashbacks then I don't want to think about what standing there is going to cause her.

Today there is a Biology field trip. Thank god we get to miss class. I won't have to sit next to Jasper in History. I have a little more time to think of what I'm going to do.

There were several classes on the lawn, gathering for the field trip that Mr. Molina is in charge of.

"Make sure I get your permission slips." Mr. Molina said while collecting the papers.

I looked back over at Bella to see her staring at the skid marks on the pavement...

Oh my god. Seriously Bella. Your father's going to kill me if you have some sort of ptsd episode at school. I thought while making my way towards her.

Once I reached her I grabbed her arm to try and pull her away but she wouldn't budge. She was lost in thought.

"Bella?"

She still wasn't listening.

"Bella?"

Seriously what's wrong with her?

"BELLA!" I yelled.

She snapped out of her thoughts. She looked at me and then over to the other side of the parking lot. She watched as Edward, Alice, and Jasper all stepped out of their car.

It's like she's in another universe. She didn't even notice as Mike came running over to us.

"Look! You're moving. You're ALIVE!" Mike said in a weird voice.

Scratch that. He came running over to her.

"Yeah, false alarm..." Bella said still looking behind Mike at Edward.

"Actually, I'm glad you're not dead cause well, that would suck, plus I wanted to ask you even though it's, like, a month away..."

I almost feel bad for Mike. He seems to really like Bella. However, she has her eye on a certain angel faced douche.

I admit I wasn't exactly listening to Mike either. I was a little distracted by my beautiful blonde haired angel Jasper.

He looks good today. He looks good everyday but he looks extra stunning today. Maybe it's just because I haven't seen him in a couple of days. Or maybe it's the fact that I have now imprinted on him. Yeah it's probably that last one.

Edward had his head down quietly speaking with Jasper and Alice. Abruptly, he looked up. Almost like he was listening to Mike. Once Bella noticed him looking over she quickly refocused back on Mike.