S.T Chapter 15.

Ariana Anthony Montana
Daves's Mother House
Harlem, New York
10:24 am

"Where you finna go?" Dave asked walking into my room but I was still mad at him so I ignored him and grabbed my purse

"You can be mad all you want but you not leaving this house until you talk to me." He stated as he sat on my bed.

"I'm going to the club with lani and bri to work on my moves. Bye." I said going to walk out the room but got pulled back.

"Just stay here with me. I need you to go to the club with me later so you can just practice for me when we finishing the meeting." He suggested wrapping his arms around.

"I don't wanna do shit with you. So I'm gonna go to the club with bri and lani and practice then come back. By the time I get back I should have enough time to get ready and we can leave and go to the meeting." I said wiggling my way out of his hold.

"Ight man. You lucky I got shit to do. Ima call Nate to come get you and take you to the club so wait and while you waiting go put on bra. I can see yo nipples." He said walking out.

"Your supposed to." I yelled after him and I grabbed my bag and my purse before walking downstairs. When I got downstairs I decided to watch tv until Nate got here.

10 Minutes Later

"Ariana Nate's Outside you can leave but you needa be back in this house by 7." Dave spoke as he walked up the stairs.

"Why do I need to be back by 7 the meeting doesn't start until 11." I stated getting up and grabbing my bags.

"Because you take forever to get ready and we need to leave at 10:30." He said walking out the door with me.

"I guess but I'm out don't forget to feed me baby." I said as I got in the car.

"Girl shut the hell up about that damn dog." He stated shaking his head as he walked off.

"Hey friend. What you been doing?" I asked Nate as he started driving to the club.

"Nothing just taking care of the fam. You gon get me in trouble today?" He asked making me laugh.

"Nah not today...Maybe just a little but I'll make sure he don't put the blame on you ight." I assured him as I hooked my phone up to the Bluetooth.

"I guess." He laughed as he pulled up to the club.

(Just act like they was in there for like 30 mins)