Omake Uno - DO THEY MAKE SHINGUARDS FOR EVERYDAY USE?

A/N:  I really loved doing the trilogy of omakes for Beatles in a Beetle, so I'm doing the same for this story :0)  Enjoy a bit of silliness, and thanks for reading!

A waitress ambled down the hall from the kitchen and stopped at the Beatles' table in the unwelcoming local pub.

"What can I get you?" she asked.

As she took Neil and Mal's orders, George followed Ringo's gaze to see the teenage girl standing up awkwardly from her family's table, being encouraged by her mother. The two Beatles watched the older woman's bright red lipstick shimmer in the low lighting as she laughed, revealing rather crooked white teeth. Her son, still in short pants, blew a raspberry at his sister.

"What would you like?" the waitress asked George. The youngest Beatle didn't reply, still absorbed in people-watching. Ringo tried to kick him under the table, but missed, kicking Brian's ankle instead.

Brian started and stared at Ringo in equal parts anger and bewilderment. Ringo's eyes widened.

Brian gritted his teeth and kicked Ringo back, jamming the toe of his polished shoe against Ringo's shin.

Ringo whimpered, eyes watering. The waitress stared as Ringo aimed a flailing, furious kick at Brian.

He missed again.

"Oi!" yelped George, glaring at Mal, who was sitting next to Ringo. "What was that for?"

Mal barely had a chance to reply, "What?" before George aimed a furious kick at Mal's legs.

Mal jammed his considerable foot on top of what he thought was George's shoe. Neil yelped and dropped his fork onto the table.

The waitress's eyes bulged, suddenly the size of saucers. The young girl raised an eyebrow uncertainly before returning to her family's table.

"I'm not taking you lot out in public anymore," muttered Neil. "Let's go."