|3|

kenzie POV

chapter 2 continued.

me and johnny are sitting on the couch talking.
everyone starts coming up the stairs. jules eyes me. "hey kenzie you wanna stay the night or do you want me to take you home?" i look over at johnny. he stands up. "wanna go to my house and make that contract?" i look at jules then shrug. "sure." i grab my bag. johnny grabs my hand and waves bye to everyone. we walk outside and to the car. it's a very nice camero. "oh my gosh johnny a camero is my dream car!" he smirks. "for real it was mine to had to make it a reality." i roll my eyes. "don't do that." i look at him confused. "what do you mean?" "don't roll you're eyes at me." i roll my eyes again. "i swear to god if you weren't a virgin right now i would take you right here." i gasp. "that sure shut you up." i let out a giggle. we get into the car and start driving. it's a comfortable silence.
we pull up into a gated area. the guard sees johnny and immediately lets us in. we go far back into the neighborhood and reach another gate. the guard lets us in and we pull up to a mansion.
i gasp. "oh my gosh, how rich are you?" he laughs. "i'm stable." i burst out laughing so hard my stomach hurts. "that's what rich people say."

vincent  | Jenzie | sugar daddy storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara