|5|

VERY EXPLICIT SO READ AT UR OWN RISK AND PLEASE VOTE THIS TOOK A LOT OF MY "GIRL TIME" TONIGHT BECAUSE I WANTED TO GET THIS OUT. ANYWAYS VOTE LOVES PlEaSe

i grind onto him feel really, i don't know, needy. he grabs my hips to stop me. "baby if we keep going i'm gonna bend you over right here..." i groan. "but daddy i feel tingly.." he chuckles. he pulls down my shirt to my knees. he rubs me through my panties.

JOHNNY'S POV
she's so wet. and responsive. he hips go to move wanting more friction but i hold them in place giving her a warning with my eyes. i don't think she understands as she grabs my hand and pushes it away from her hips. i pull me hand away and she gasps. i sit on the couch going to start up to movie when she straddles my leg. "please daddy, help." she seems to notice moving against my leg helps her. she looks at me questioningly. "c-can i?" i smirk. "can you what baby?" she moves her hips again. i grab her hips urging her to continue. she closes her eyes throwing her head back. you could tell it's a new feeling for her. i unclip her bra and kiss her boobs before pinching the nipple. her legs start to shake and she's panting. "i can't do it.." i smirk and move her hips for her. she leans into me pulling on my hair. he legs tense up and she sighs shaking. my baby just came for the first time. i let her ride out her orgasm before i pick her up and take her upstairs to the bathroom. i start the shower.

KENZIE'S POV
i watch as he starts the shower very embarrassed. he didn't get anything out of it and i don't like that.  he gets in the shower and motion for me to get in. i step in and look at him. he looks at me confused. "what's wrong baby?" i sigh. "i wanna make you feel good too." he chuckles. he grabs my hand and brings it down to touch his dick. i stroke it slowly and he groans. "is there anything i can do to make it feel better. his eyes sparkle. he pushes me down on my knees. he pulls my head lightly forward and i open my mouth. he shoves half his length in i gag. i go to pull away. "stop it and take it you slut!" just hearing those words make me tingly again. "can you swallow?" i nod my head not completely understanding and then i feel salty liquid in my mouth. i swallow it all under his hard stare.