Chapter 4

The week flew by and Tubbo was supposed to come over the next day. I was afraid I would look bad or he wouldn't like me in real life.

I pushed my thoughts aside and started cleaning my room starting with making my bed, taking out the trash etc.

"Wow cleaning up for Toby" Tom asked coming into the room. I didn't respond instead I just gave him a funny look to which he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Tom I don't like him" I blushed and looked away.

"Well then what do you think about him" he asked sitting on my bed. He wasn't going to leave until I have him some answers.

"Fine he's cute alright did you hear what you want" I asked annoyed holding the door wanting him to get out.

He smirked, nodded his head, and left the room.

I finished cleaning and picked out a cute outfit for tomorrow. It was ripped jeans and a shirt. I laid them on the end of my bed and fell asleep.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" my alarm yelped. I threw my arm to my nightstand to turn it off my phone.

I rubbed my face in annoyance and grabbed my phone. Today was the day! Toby was finally coming over and I would meet him.

I quickly ran to the end of my bed and got dressed. It was 8:48am and I was ready to meet him.

I stepped out of my door and was met with a slightly taller brunet. Our faces were inches apart and I studied his pretty eyes.

"Oh" he giggled "hi!"

I backed up and saw it was Toby. I couldn't say anything my mouth just dropped. He continued to giggle and pull me into a hug.

"Oi Y/N close your jaw before you catch a fly" Tom teased from behind Toby.

"Oh shut up" I punched him in the arm.

"Well it's nice to meet you" I smiled feeling my cheeks go numb.

"Same" he smiled down at me. An awkward silence filled the hallway.

"Well anyway if we continue down the hall there's my room" Tom tried to contain his laughter but failed.

They walked down the hall and instantly closed the door.

"Oof" my mum giggled from the bottom of the stairs.

I couldn't back talk my mother so I walked back into my room. Every time I come out I fail somehow.

"Y/N" Tom yelled beating my door down.

"Yes what do you need" I plastered a smile and opened the door.

"We're going down to the beach" he smiled holding his camera.

"And?"

"I need a cameraman" he smiled wider and shoved the camera into my arms.

"Fine but only if-"

"No if's you get free time with Toby" he smirked and told me to come out of my room when I was ready.

I quickly put on a bathing suit with a coverup and we all went down to the beach.

I hit record without letting them know because they were both acting dumb.

Toby reached down and grabbed my old pink goggles.

"You want to play mermaids" he asked and flopped into the water.

"What the h-"

"Nah I'm playing mermaids, take the camera Tom" I giggled and flopped into the water beside him causing them both to laugh.

"I got water powers and you have animal talking abilities" he told me and went under the water.

"We were supposed to paddle board" Tom laughed but not stopping us.

Tubbo came back up from the other side of me coughing madly while laughing. I laughed and fell back into the water.

"Okay guys let's do something" Tom pleaded wanting to have some action in his video.

"What? someone jealous" Toby giggled and got out of the water. I followed and grabbed the camera.

"So guys we're going to race to the paddle boards" Tom suggested.

"You guys are losing" I laughed "3...2.....1....go!"

We all ran down the beach Tom going the fastest and me and Toby right beside each other.

We got there at the same time and I tripped over toms foot. As soon as I hit the sand Tom let out his obnoxious loud laugh.

"Wait are you okay" Toby asked and reached a hand out for me to grab onto.

"Yeah but his phone isn't" I laughed pulling myself up.

"What do you mean where is it" he asked upset.

"I was joking it's right here" I handed it to him from behind my back.

The rest of the day we just played at the beach and went home.

Word count: 774