Towel

She felt her body free from the grip of those man's massive legs, who came down from her body and from the sofa, still standing in front of the girl, turning his back to her, while she was breathing even more heavily and, laying down, observed the scene with her head turned towards those unknown figures.

-Gelato...- he said almost whispering.

The two walked over towards him, with only the coffee table to divide them.

-What the fuck are you even doing? If the boss found out, he would skin you alive.- the dark haired man commented, in an incredibly low and hoarse voice, looking at his colleague with disapproval and disgust.

Ghiaccio turned his head, looking to the side of the living room, snorting.

-I don't know what you actually saw, but as usual you didn't understand shit! I was just threatening her and since she didn't shut the fuck up and kept crying, I had to shut her mouth in some way.-

Celeste could not believe those words, those lies. She braced herself with trembling arms and lifted her torso, sitting on the sofa and bringing her naked legs to her bare chest, while the black leather pants finally slipped away from her feet, falling down to the cold floor.

The blond turned his head to the side to observe her and then let out a laugh.

-And to silence her ugly face you did have to undress her and throw her on a sofa, am I right?- he lowered his gaze to her streaked purple thigh -Ah sure, how can we forget the torture of the bruised thigh. You really are a dickhead, losing your fucking mind just by looking at some pussy, coglione.-

The curly guy turned his head abruptly, glaring at him.

-You know Gelato, not all of us can get our ass fucked when we like to, don't we?-

The expression of the dark haired man changed further, returning the murderous gaze.

-If you don't want to wait for Risotto to beat the shit out of that fucking face of yours, just say it.- he spat.

Celeste felt the room heat up and she was truly afraid for the second time on that hellish day.

She saw Ghiaccio sprint, climbing over the table with an incredibly high jump and approaching those two with threatening steps, while pointing a finger at them, continuing to rant non-stop.

-Do you guys like to live here just to give orders, assholes?! Where the fuck have you all been these days, huh?! It is convenient to arrive and give orders as if it was your house, isn't it?! Don't tell me what Risotto would do, not you guys, cazzo!-

Before the short man with blond hair could respond to the insults, Melone ran into the room.

-Hey hey hey! What is happening here?!-

Everyone turned their head to him and Ghiaccio took a few steps back, snorting.

-Andate a farvi fottere, losers.- and, moving away his newly arrived mate, he left the house slamming the wooden door behind him.

The girl tried to wipe her wet face, hastily adjusting her bra and putting on her shirt, while the three men remaining in the room stared at her.

-Gelato, Sorbet... can you explain to me what happened while I was away?- asked the lilac-haired man, turning his gaze towards them and placing a hand on his bony hip.

The dark shrugged before answering him.

-We just went into the house and heard screaming, so we came here and found Ghiaccio on top of the hostage, with three fingers stuck in her mouth and some of her clothes on the floor, while he was holding her stuck on the sofa.-