2. Sneaky Love

I'm getting ready to see Ben and tell him my decision.

I told Leah I would end things with Mike, but I don't think that's happening.

Maybe nothing is going to happen with Ben. Maybe there's not even chemistry between us. But the only way to find out is to talk to him and sort things out.

"Oh, hi Jennifer," Ben says, surprised to see me at his house.

"Hello, Ben. Can I talk to you?" I nervously say.

"Sure, come in." He replies, and we sit on the couch in his living room. "How was the honeymoon?"

"Great, we had a lot of fun," I say, still nervous about what I'm going to say.

"Did you think about, mm...w-what I told you at the wedding?" He nervously asks.

"Yes, I thought a lot about it, and I don't want to break up with Mike, but the truth is that I-I haven't stopped thinking about you since that day at the wedding," I took a deep breath, and I continued, "I think I may feel something towards you, but I'm not sure. I don't want to mess up my marriage for something that probably isn't going to work."

"And what makes you think it's not going to work?" Ben replies and gets closer to me, placing his hand on my thigh.

"I don't know. Honestly, I've always been scared of having a failed marriage, and I don't want that to happen, but I want to be with you simultaneously." I replied nervously.

"Having a failed marriage doesn't mean you are a failure and certainly doesn't define you as a person. The important thing is that you're happy. And whatever you decide to do, I want you to do it for your happiness." Ben sweetly says.

Ben being so lovely makes this situation even harder; each word he says makes me feel butterflies.

"I'm happy with you, even if we haven't talked much since we met; I always thought you were a funny and nice guy. And since the wedding, every time I think about you I smile, and at this moment I feel happy and safe with you...I want you, Ben; I want us." I said while I felt my heart racing per minute.

Ben looks me in the eyes and kisses me deeply. We sunk into a long, passionate kiss which turned into making out for several minutes.

He started kissing me down my neck, then my shoulders, and my obliques, till he got down to my hips and looked up at me in the eyes, asking for permission.

He grabbed me and took me to his bedroom, we took all our clothes off, and I laid my back on the bed.

Ben started kissing my body slowly, then slid one finger inside me, and I moaned softly.

After some minutes, Ben took his fingers off of me, and we flipped, leaving me on top, and he put his cock inside me.

I was about to reach my climax when we heard a knock on the door.

We both jumped off the bed and dressed as fast as we could.

"Are you expecting someone?!" I asked, scared and nervous that we almost got caught.

"No, I-" He stops talking and then opens his eyes widely. "Shit. Mike was going to come here for lunch." He says.

"What? H-How did you forget that? Omg, Ben, are you kidding me, right?" I said, getting mad.

"I'm sorry, I lost track of time, and I forgot. I'll open the door before Mike starts suspecting something is happening." He said, looking at me ashamed.

"I'll hide underneath the bed. I think my purse is on the couch, so try to hide it somewhere." I said, rushed, and got myself under the bed.

I'm nervous and shaky.

I can't let Mike find out about this. I practically just cheated on him, and not only that but with his best friend.

This whole situation is terrible; we were lucky Mike didn't have the keys to Ben's house.

I don't know how I'll get out of here without Mike seeing me. Ben said they're having lunch at HIS place, which means Mike will be here for a couple of hours.

I was almost falling asleep under the bed when Ben opened the door and entered the bedroom,

"Hi, Jen," Ben said, whispering.

"Shit, you almost gave me a heart attack. I thought you were Mike." I said, a little relieved that it wasn't Mike.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He says, looking sorry. "Okay, I couldn't convince Mike to go somewhere else than here, so you'll have to wait here, or maybe when he goes to the bathroom, you can sneak out of the house." He says.

"I don't want to wait around three damn hours under this bed. Can you convince Mike to leave earlier? Tell him that you have work to do or anything. Please, Ben." I said.

"Okay, I'll try my best," Ben says, sighing.

"Thank you," I said, giggling a bit.

Ben left the bedroom and went back with Mike. He gave the excuse that he got a call from work and had to leave the house in an hour.

Mike left half an hour later, and I could finally breathe peacefully.

That was a long and stressful hour.

I can't believe I'm doing all this, sneaking with my husband's best friend, cheating; I don't do this kind of stuff, but I like Ben, and somehow, it feels as if all that wasn't that bad when I'm with him.

"Okay, you can get out of there," Ben opens the door and says with relief in his voice.

"That was a risky situation we put ourselves into," I said, getting out from under the bed.

"I know, and I'm so sorry. I didn't want to put you in this problem." He said, giggling.

"You're awful," I said, joking.

"The good thing is that he didn't suspect anything. The only thing he told me is that he has noticed that you've been acting weird since the honeymoon..." Ben said.

"I heard that part. I should've been more careful, I had a lot in my head, and it was hard to hide. I'll try to hide our relationship better from now." I said without realizing the part where I said that Ben and I were in a relationship.

"So, we are dating? You just said our relationship," Ben said with a flirty tone.

"I-I don't know. I mean, everything is moving fast between us, though; if you want...we can be in a relationship," I said nervously.

"I like the idea." He replies and kisses my nose.