Chapter 1

I apologize for the eventual mistakes, english is not my first language.

If you enjoy this book, please like and comment! Thank you!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jeon Jungkook, C.E.O of the company Jeon S.R.L, a young man in his 20s, who experimented tragedy at a very young age and too often. After his parents died when he was only 15, all that was left was his bigger brother, Jeon Jung Hyun, together they got past the tragedy and built the company, a company that sponsors multiple clothes brands. Every fashion house wants to be sponsored by his company, but not all of them get to.

Besides all that life has taken from his, he was left with a little hope, until two winters ago, his brother left his side. Hyun comitted suicide after his future wife was caught with another men, leaving Jungkook to be the last one alive from his family.

^^^

December. Ugh.

Jungkook wasn't the type of person to hate on something, but winter was disgusting for him. If he could change something about the world he was living in, he would erase winter.

But, as not everything is in his control, all he could do was to finish his coffe that was already cold because of the time it spent on the table untouched and to go on and head to his company, for a new productive day.

^^^

- Good morning, mister Jeon.

Jungkook frowned at Jin as soon as he heard the words he just said, Jungkook and Jin have known each other since Jungkook was only 5, and since Hyung is gone, Jin was always there for Jungkook like his brother was. Always being there and taking care of him.

Jin just chuckles and goes on with his work, him being Junkook's principal assistant.

The bulding of his company is huge, being made of 120 rooms, 6 floors and a small annex located in the back where Jungkook used to spend his nights with his brother working together for the company. This company wasn't always something that Jungkook wished for, but he made all of this for his brother, having something to build together helped Jungkook overcome all the challenges of life.

- Jin, please gather the marketing team in the conference room.

Jungkook was getting ready for the conference when he heard a knock on his office door.

- Come in.

- Hey Jungkook.

- Oh, hi Namjoon hyung.

Namjoon was always there for Jungkook, ever since Jin introduced him to Jungkook 10 years ago. Namjoon and Seokjin are together for 7 years now, since Jungkook was very little, they met randomly, and they were inseparable since then.