Inazuma Arc, Prologue

The day started as normal. Sun rising from the ocean view with a gentle breeze.
It's been 2 months after the Osial incident. Most resident of Liyue's recovered from the attack meanwhile some lost more.

The Adepti, as they saw Liyue's residences to be able to held off an ancient god. Decided to leave the safety of Liyue onto the Qixing's hands.

The Millelith, for the past few months has been busy helping residents who lost their possessions in the osial incident. The guards was working non-stop as the amount of those who needed the help was high.

But..some higher ups has been in a lot more stress.

Lady Ningguang, was trying to take care all finances problems for Liyue as the damage cost of the Osial attack was huge. As she recalled her memory, she remembered how brave and determined Aether was to defeat Osial in hopes of protecting Liyue.
Aether, now declared to be a hero in Liyue was gone, no traces of his body whatsoever on the coast.

Ganyu, was shooked when Aether decided to land the final blow to Osial. As she thought the amount of energy wasn't necessary enough until she saw how devastating and big the vortex and explosion caused by his powers. She's been staying up for a long time by now that she started to hallucinate about still being on the Osial fight before succumbing to fatigue.

And the person who felt lost more than anyone else..was a certain purple haired girl on Liyue.

Keqing, was sad and devastated when Aether sacrificed himself to beat Osial. They promised each other to stay alive..and yet he broke it. She locked herself on her room for 2 weeks straight before returning back to work. Ganyu and Ningguang kept sending supplies for Keqing to her room.
She lost the person she held dead the most, it broke her for 2 weeks straight and as of right now, she's still sadder than ever.

Words spreads fast as winds blew with each passing day. Mondstadt even got the word.

Jean, was griefing for the disappearance of their most precious comrade. Yet she shook it off and stayed strong for the security of Mondstadt.

Lisa, was helping Jean the whole time. She did mourn for the Traveler but still. She needs to stay strong for the safety of Mondstadt

Kaeya, also did mourn for the Traveler's disappearance but again, same thing with Lisa and Jean

Amber, lost her best friend was sad but she still kept on doing her tasks as she ordered. But she would come back later because reasons.

Eula, was in disatisfaction and sadness as she mourned for the loss of a dear friend, not being able to do her "vengeance" on her friend left her in disatisfactory. Meanwhile losing her dearest friend who didn't look at her for what her family did in the past.

Everyone was doing their life just fine but a bit downgraded from what happened.

Somewhere in Dragonspine..

"Gee, i thought you survived Comrade. I hope you could come back so we could fight more..i wanted to introduce you to Teucer so bad but..i guess that's impossible now." A certain man with orange hair and deep ocean blue eyes said to nobody.

Now..back to our mysterious Traveler.

He was now drifting along the ocean, he was lucky enough to be caught on some sort of wooden board and was drifting to another location on Teyvat.

Thunder roars as he was approaching a heavy storm
He wasn't able to do anything as he was Unconscious, all he could ever do was stay on the board.

Aether woke up, his vision was blurry and barely has any energy to stand up. All he could do was stare at the blue sky above.
His hearings returned, as he heard the sound of waves. His sense of touch returned and he felt a really sharp pain on his whole body. He then soon passes out again as the pain was too incredible for his poor broken body.

A few hours later, he woke up in a room, strange he thought as he was at the coast of a beach before.
A faint but soft voice of a female entered the room..talking with someone else..

"Urgh.." He groaned.
"Ah, he's awake Milady. I suggest you take care of him first." A mysterious male voice said.
"Oh, thank you for telling me Thoma. You are dismissed." A soft voice said.

He tried closing his eyes again from the fatigue but..memories rushed on what bappened on Liyue, he jumped out of his bed, causing him to feel an immense pain as his body was covered with tons of bandages.
He then saw a female with some really good looking attire, she was holding a fan on her hand and looked so formal.

"Oh my, you must lie down! You're still recovering." She said.
"Wh-where..am..i..?" Aether asked.
"In my house." She responded to Aether's question.
"H-huh.."
"Care..to..explain..what..hap-happened?"
Aether asked again.
"Ah, right, we saw you at a beach, you we're covered in burnt marks and scratches. Luckily, no fatal wound was seen but i suggest you stay here for a while. You're recovering."
"Th-this..isn't..Liyue..nor..Mondstadt.."
"Yes, it isn't Liyue or Mondstadt. Welcome to Inazuma, Outlander."
"I-Inazuma?!"
"Y-yes, you're at Inazuma right now."
"Hey...uh..can i ask you something?"
"H-huh?"
"Would you care to..join the resistance against the Vision Hunt Decree?"

[TO BE CONTINUED..]

A/N: Sorry for the late upload! I was positive with COVID-19 and was fatigued for the past one week and also i was out of ideas. Im sorry but enjoy the latest chapter!

im currently writing this at 1 AM on my country
There's school tomorrow so i'll wrap this up
See you guys in the next Inazuma story! Peace out!

-Author

Also credits to xxKingChaoszx for the idea i appreciate the help