Inazuma Arc, Part 1

"Oh..." A person with orange hair said.
"Please, come join us, we need more help to defeat the Raiden Shogun. With you we might have a chance!" The woman said.
"It's like i said, i am not interested on fighting her.." Aether said.
"..."
"Im sorry, but i have a promise to fulfill to a dear friend. I shall get going." Aether said
"I-I understand, but..can you at least help these people?" She asked
"Hmm?"

She handed out a paper with the images of 3 people.

"Hahh..Alright, I'll help them."
"Th-Thank you very much! Uh.." She thanked him.
"Aether, the names Aether. And thanks for taking care of me for the past 2 days.." Aether introduced himself then thanked the women.
"Ayaka, Kamisato Ayaka." She introduced herself.
"I guess..i'll see you later." Aether said his goodbye
"Yeah, see you." She said goodbye to Aether

It tooked a long while to finish every task, when he's done, he looked at how devastating this Vision Hunt Decree is. He finally made up his mind and joins the resistance against the Vision Hunt Decree.

"Hey Ayaka, im back-" he was cut off with a beauty standing right infront of him. He was flabbergasted at the sight..

"Ah, you've done it all?" She asked
"Uh..Y-Yeah..if it's not too late, could i join the resistance against the Vision Hunt Decree?" Aether asked
"Why yes! It's reassuring to have a dependable fighter like you!" She cheerily said.
'Sh*t, she looked so beautiful.' He said to himself.
"Welcome to the resistance, Aether!" Thoma Greeted Aether to The Resistance
"Say..since we have enough time to kill do you want to play a game i've created?" Thoma asked.
"Im intrigued.."
"Well then, these are the rules.."
Thoma explained the rules of the game, Aether understood it all and he decided to become the daredevil of the whole game. He added super salty ham, a jueyun chili, and a subzero mist flower corolla.

"Ugh..what..was that food.." Thoma groaned in displease.
"What's up Thoma? Why are you looking upset? Didn't you win the game?" Aether teases Thoma.
"I..I did..but ugh..my stomach's killing me..It's as if Yoimiya's fireworks are burstin' inside..ohh.."
"What did you ate exactly Thoma?" Ayaka asked Thoma
"I..have no idea..All i remember is that really spicy thing that looked like an apple..some kind of cake..a super salty meat..and that..thing that almost froze my tongue off.." Thoma said.
'Oh no.' Aether thought to himself
"Im..definently not fine..my life's flashing before my eyes..oh no..let me just..rest..a..bi-" Before Thoma finished his sentence, he collapsed to the floor passed out.
"Shhhhhhhhhhhiiiieeeeeettttt.." Aether said.
"Thoma, Are you okay?! Answer me!"
"He's a goner, he's knocked out cold."
"Ah...i..see..well, let's have a break, shall we? we'll meet each other here again next week okay?"
"Gotcha. See you!"
"See you, Aether."

It's been only a few days after waking up and yet, Aether misses the feels of Liyue, so he mustered up his powers again and teleports to the Liyue's Teleport Waypoint.
He succeeded on teleporting to Liyue and walked around normally looking at the stuff the store sells. He was peacefully walking along the coast and was looking out on the ocean from Liyue
The atmosphere was tense but not as tense as Inazuma's current state.
Until..

"Aether..?" A familiar female voice said.
"Huh..?"
"I-Is that..really you?" She said and a small faint tear was going down Keqing's cheeks
Aether smiled, then said.."It's nice to see you after a while. Keqing."

Keqing then ran as fast as she could to embrace Aether. Keqing tripped and luckily was in Aether's range. A thud was heard, Keqing's head was placed onto Aether's chest. She was sobbing lightly after missing Aether for almost months.
Aether also misses Keqing, both cared dearly for each other. They embrace in a hug for a while whilst sobbing lightly so no one could hear them.

"Hey..Aether.." Keqing said.
"Mhm?" Aether responded.
"Do you want to go to..the Lantern Rite with me? It's around tomorrow at 8 PM." She asked.
"I'll be glad to accept." He said while smiling.
"I guess..i'll see you tomorrow night?" She asked Aether.
"Yeah, see you." Aether responded.

[TO BE CONTINUED]