Chapter 3

-Tommy POV-

I open my eyes to a shuffling noise I heard outside my door. I sit up and listen. Shuffle, shuffle. The bedroom door opened and someone walked in. I rolled over and turned my lamp on.

"Turn that off it's bright."

I squint and see Ranboo standing in the doorway trying to untie his shoes.

I turn the lamp back off. "What time is it?"

Ranboo pauses a moment. "Mmm I think it's around 4am."

"You should go to sleep I doubt you've slept in the past couple days."

I hear both of the shoes thump to the ground and Ranboo get on the bed. "Yeah whatever I'll try. Mom."

I stuck out my tongue, even though he couldn't see it and closed my eyes again and drifted off to sleep.

----Time Skip----
(Totally not bc I'm lazy that would be ridiculous)

When I opened my eyes again I could see the sun shining through the bedroom window. I look over to my left at Ranboo's bed. He's still laying there, asleep. Good he needs it, I thought to myself. I rolled out of bed and closed the shades better so Ranboo wouldn't be woken by the sun.

I stroll out of our bedroom and took a seat on the couch. Tubbo's bedroom door is open so he's probably awake now. I get up and peek through the doorway. No Tubbo. I walk to the kitchen and take out a box of cereal from the cupboard. I see a note on the mini fridge and take it.

I went out to get parts for a new anklet. Be back before lunch
-Tubbo

I scrunch up the note and toss it into the garbage and grab the milk from the fridge. I grab a bowl front the drying rack and make the cereal.

After a couple minutes Ranboo tumbles out the bedroom door. "Hey man how'd you sleep?"

"Good, good. I'm going out again by the way."

I frowned at this. "Well are you staying in town this time?"

"Ehhh. Dunno yet," he replied rubbing his eyes.

"I'm coming with you," I stated. He looked at me, surprised.

"Really? Why?"

I knew that if I told him the truth he wouldn't let me come. The truth is that I'm worried about him. He doesn't look like he's been sleeping or eating much. "Well you see we're a bit low on funds at the moment and we need to pay rent soon. Just thought it would be easier for us to work together."

Ranboo pauses in consideration. "DID I HEAR ROAD TRIP!"
Tubbo comes banging through the door of our apartment with a wrench and some wires. Ranboo and I share an 'of course he walked in right at that moment' look. "Well fine grab your stuff and let's go," Ranboo said laughing.

I get up and grab my red and white hoodie off the floor and toss it on. I also grab my shoes and slide them on while trying to run to the door, not wanting Tubbo to get to the car before me. I ran out the apartment building at to the lot where we park our car. I see Ranboo already at the wheel and I run faster not seeing Tubbo.

Out of nowhere Tubbo runs out from behind the car and quickly gets into the front seat beside Ranboo. I reach the car a second later, breathing heavy from running. "HAHA EAT THAT SUCKER."

I roll my eyes at Tubbo and hop into the backseat. "Alright where we going Boo."

"You'll find out soon," Ranboo replied a grin growing on his face as he started the car and put it into drive.

------------------------------------------------------
Haha Ranboo video. Anyway around 610 words pog. Not sure what else to say so uh goodbye now.