ferris wheel

As the next day came by, both of them went to the amusement park, as Beomgyu promised.
'I'm gonna treasure this moment' he thought to himself, taking Taehyun's hand as he sat inside the ferris wheel's cabin.
Since Beomgyu was afraid of heights, his heart started racing but remembered what Taehyun always told him.

'As long as Tae is with you nothing bad will happen!'

And it was always true, because, when he was with the younger, he always felt safe and comfortable around him.

As the slowly started moving up, Taehyun pointed to the cloudy and pink sky.
"Look ! Hyung! You can open your eyes now.. As long as Tae is with you, nothing bad will happen, remember?"
Taehyun reassured him with a soft smile, Beomgyu taking his hands off his face as he looked around.

It was, honestly, so pretty. So captivating.
He looked at Taehyun, the boy's brown honey eyes being focused on the sky that was slowly changing its color, the sun going down.

Beomgyu decided to look down and patted Taehyun's shoulder
"Tae! Look! That's your house, am I right?"
Taehyun nodded in response then giggled
"I see someone isn't scared of heights anymore, that's great Gyu, because I'm planning on taking you on even bigger ferris wheels."
"If you're gonna stay with me, then we're gonna die together, at least"
"Shut up! How could we die from a ferris wheel?" Taehyun ruffled Beomgyu's fluffy long hair
"I don't know.. Anything is possible."