without you

Months passed, it was so hard without Beomgyu.
Taehyun was now, all on his own.
He couldn't believe how he could live all fine after him and Beomgyu lost contact for so many years.

And it was already february, almost a year since Beomgyu suddenly left him without any word.
Taehyun weekly walked to the cherry blossom that now, didn't have any flowers in it, standing there like Beomgyu would appear.
But he still had hope, he had hope that he will come back.

As he was walking on the white and pure snow, many questions and thoughts flooded his mind.

'If you really loved me , why did you leave me?'
'Did you really mean that kiss?'
'Didn't you tell me that you'll never leave me?'
'You told me to wait for you, but you didn't say for how long though. I can wait for you even 10 years, but please, come back.'

He kicked the ground with his foot in annoyance, huffing.
'You're so confusing, Choi Beomgyu, and I hate you for that, I hate you so much!'
Taehyun sat on the cold snow, taking some in his hands as he felt it already melting.

'I won't give up that easily, we'll meet again, I promise.'

Taehyun was naive, all he did was to hope, but never think properly about the situation.
He always hoped it would be good.
As Beomgyu always told him, he was so innocent.