19. Semishira; Blush

(3rd Person Pov)

"Tendo-san!" Tendo looked up to see Aya making a come-here gesture to her table. He pulled Wakatoshi with him and went over to her. She motioned for him and Ushijima to sit down on one of the chairs.

"Yes Aya dear?" She rolled her eyes at the nickname. "I have nicknames for everyone, the feeling's neutral.

"Next up is Semishira." She said. Tendo nodded. "Don't tell anyone." She added, warning clear in her voice and no doubt remembering the last time.

"Yes ma'am." Tendo nodded again and looked thoughtful. "And you are telling me because...?"

"You're pretty close to Semi-san, aren't you?" She questioned. "I'm asking you to tell him to come to me for advice, or confess. One of the two." Tendo widened his eyes in understanding.

"What about Shiraboo?" He asked. Aya sent a glance towards Nekoma and Fukurodani. 

"Akaashi and Kenma will take care of that." She promised. "I'm going to talk to them, and given how persistent I know they are, it shouldn't be a problem."

Tendo was impressed. "You're scary, Aya-san." She gave a smile.

"Of course I am. How did you think I got the ships to get together? The cards said it was a game, and games needs strategies."

(Aya's Pov)

After Tendo-san and Ushijima-san went to eat their breakfast, I went over to Akaashi and Kenma's table.

"Could I borrow Akaashi and Kenma for a bit?" I asked.

They nodded at me and I led them back to my table. Sitting down, Kenma asked, "Who is it?"

"Shirabu-san and Semi-san." I replied, not surprised that he had figured it out so quickly. 

"And you want us to convince Shirabu that Semi-san likes him back?" Akaashi tilted his head.

"Yeah, exactly." I told them. "To get him to come talk to me would be a good idea, or just convince him to confess." They both shook their heads.

"We'd never convince Shirabu-san to confess." Kenma declared. "I think we'd leave that bit to you, Aya-san." 

Akaashi nodded his agreement. "Should we tell Suna and Tsukishima, as well?" 

"Sure." I said. "Good luck with Shirabu."

(3rd Person Pov)

When breakfast was over, Tendo sidled up to Semi and grinned. It was slightly creepy. 

Semi sighed. "What do you want, Tendo?" Tendo grinned wider if that was possible. 

"Oh nothing. I was just wondering when you'll confess?" He blinked innocently.

"Tendo, shut up." Semi said through gritted teeth, thinking about a certain salt shaker who stole his official spot and his heart.

"Well that's a bit hurtful, Semi-san." Tendo looked at him with a knowing smile. "I was simply asking you a question I wanted the answer to! Also I didn't mention anyone, so who were you thinking of?"

I should have known, was what Semi thought as he endured the teasing. Tendo was observant and he was good at reading people.

"Tendo, I think if you tease Semi-san any more, you'll make him blush." Ushiwaka added amidst the torrent of comments that Eita was trying to ignore. They both looked towards Ushijima with twin expressions of shock.

"Is Wakatoshi teasing?" Tendo gasped. "Hell has officially frozen over!"

Semi just looked more annoyed. "Not you too, Ushijima!" 

Ushijima gave him a look. "I give you my blessing with Kenjiro." He said with a straight face.

Tendo doubled over, laughing, while Semi leaned against the wall, closing his eyes.

"Oh wow Tendo-san, what did you do to Eita-san to make him look like he wants to die?" A familiar voice rang. "Teach me please?"

Semi opened his eyes to reveal --- yes you guessed it --- Shirabu. He sent a glare Tendo's way to tell him that, if he speak a word of what he said to Shirabu, he was dead.

Tendo grinned. "It wasn't me, it was Wakatoshi-kun over here. He's actually pretty good at teasing when he wants to be." 

Shirabu's eyes widened. "Really? I never expected that!"

Ushijima dropped another killer line. "There's a lot of things you don't expect, Kenjiro, like that time the ball hit you in the head."

This time it was Shirabu who looked like he wanted to die, and both Semi and Tendo were laughing uncontrollably. 

"Remind me to never make a mistake again in front of Ushijima-san." Shirabu grumbled.

Semi smirked. "Scared of getting called out, Kenjiro?"

No, not my first name. He could feel his cheeks heating up. Damn it! It's just his given name! But the way Semi says it... No, stop. He told himself.

Semi grinned at the rising flush in Shirabu's face. That's so cute. "Is Kenjiro the Salty blushing?"

Shirabu glared at him. "Sleep with one eye open tonight, Semi." He warned.

Both Tendo and Ushiwaka were watching the exchange with interest. Tendo rolled his eyes. It was so obvious they were flirting with each other. How are they not together yet?

Shirabu was trying to get his blush under control. When he did, he sent Semi a death glare and said, "Right, I'm going to go and hang out with people who are less annoying."

Semi smiled at him when he wasn't looking.

Though Tendo was looking.