Chapter Three

George was crying all the way home at one point he opened the window and threw the ring out.

Dream didn't talk to George on the way home because he didn't want to upset George even more

On the way Dream stopped by the gas station and got some snacks.

They got home but by that point George had cried him self to sleep so Dream carried George in to the house, but they both got wet because it had started raining.

Dream put George down on the couch and went to get some dry clothes for George and him self.

When Dream came back George was awake and shivering, but still with tears running down his face

"Hey George I got you some dry clothes, wana go get changed" Dream asked carefully and quietly, "Yeah ok." George barely pushed out some words.

Dream waited by the door as George got changed. George came out of the bathroom and Dream asked "See all better now so do you want to stay here on the couch or go to my room" George mumbled "I don't want to stay here" Dream smiled "ok then lets go upstairs"

Dream grabbed the snacks that he got, and helped George get upstairs

Dream thought

"What happened he is so week and sad he wasn't like this before"

George thought

"W- why did she do this was I a bad boyfriend I don't understand and with the dreams it was going all grea-- "

And as soon as they were in Dreams room George just collapsed because suddenly like a ton of bricks had hit him he remembered all the times Jenny covered up a bad dream.

"GEORGE!!" Dream screamed. Dream got George up on the bed and put a blanket over him in a couple minutes George woke up and saw Dream next to him, he curled up in to Dreams arms "For a year it was fake... all of it was fake" Dream hugged George and quietly asked "What what was fake" George just cried in to Dreams arms and told him every thing about the cheating and the dreams. "That's horrible... SHE is horrible!" Dream rubbed Georges back

Dream thought

"Oh poor George he didn't do anything to deserve this. And Jenny better hope we never meet because she would get a fist in the face so fast. I don't even care that she is a girl that's unforgivable what she did "

For hours they just cuddled as George cried in to Dreams arms. They were interrupted by the ringing of Georges phone it was Jenny George couldn't answer it was to painful to talk to her.

Dream picked up the phone and didn't say any thing all he heard was Jenny pleading for George to forgive her and that she wants to sort things out and she wants to talk with him. All Dream said was "I'm sorry who is this I think you got the wrong number" Jenny got confused "Who is this where is George" Dream said angerly "That doesn't concern you" Jenny scoffed "Yeah it does he is my Boyfriend" Dream chuckled "No no he is your EX boyfriend" Jenny yelled "I didn't hear that from him it's not true I will believe it only if he will say it and -- " Dream had enough of her so he hung up and blocked her.

George looked up at Dream and smiled for the first time in hours. "Someone is chearring up" Dream chuckled "Thank you so much Dream!" George lowered his smile remembering the hurt full things Jenny did. "Oh no problem I would do anything for you, hey every thing is gona be ok you are gona get over this"
Dream lifted George chin up "Thanks Dream" George said weakly.

"Hey Dream could we stay here for a litle bit cuddling" George asked Dream "Of course anything that makes you feel beter" Dream chuckled.

They got on the bed and started cuddling.