𝟏𝟗. ✭ 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈 ✭

He dives right between my legs hungrily and the moment his tongue touches me I nearly explode. The moan that rips out of me is loud, extremely so. With each expert flick and suck he brings me closer and closer to my precipice. My palms press hard against the tile wall behind me as I begin to rock my hips needfully on his face, trying to find release but Torey's large hands grip the top of my thighs tightly. He takes control of my movements, opening my thighs wider so that he can smother his face and tongue in my juices. When those eyes flick up to mine they're telling me to give it to him, to come in his mouth. They're commanding me to do so, so I do just that.

My mouth opens widely but not a sound leaves it, all but for a few stray whimpers as I choke on my own pleasure. His eyes hold mine as my orgasm rides throughout my body, never leaving them. That mouth of his sucking on my clit in the most perfect way because everything about Torey's touch is perfect, not to mention just how gorgeous he is. After a few more waves of rapture ride through me I begin to slowly come down from my high. Torey gives me a few more languid licks before backing away from my sex but not before giving it a tender kiss.

He takes each one of my shaky legs off of his shoulders and sets them on solid ground. The fact I can barely stand has him snickering to himself as he raises to his own two feet and staggering height. He's tall. He's tan. He's muscular. He has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen in my life. He is gorgeous and he knows it.

"You keep drinking me in like that and I'm going to have no choice but to fuck you so hard that you lose what little ability you have to stand." That is not a threat. Coming from him that is a promise. "Do you want me to fuck you?" Yes. But I don't say that which makes him give me a self-satisfied smirk because he already knows the answer. "I'm out of condoms. We used them all last night." He pumps his length in his hand idly as he looks over my body. "And I don't typically fuck without one."

"We used to never use them when we were together before and we both know how that turned out." I'm not going to let my brain go to that place though. Not right now.

"I can pull out." He takes a step towards me reaching out to touch my face as he does. "Or," he rubs his thumb over my lips, "you can use that mouth like you were using it earlier. Either way I want to come in or on you." I suck his thumb into my mouth and roll my tongue around it. He lets out a pleasurable hum of a noise as I continue. "I want to fuck you. I want to feel those sweet, tight insides clench around me." That makes me tremble and rub my thighs together, needing to feel him. "Tell me you're on birth control." He pops his thumb out of my mouth.

"I'm on birth control." But I don't have sex without a condom. I never do but Torey is just, well, Torey. It's nearly impossible to say no to him in the sex department. "But—" My words cut off when he jerks my body up his.

"I would've had you like this earlier." He rubs his length against me, coating himself in the wetness he'd coaxed out of me previously. "I was about to sink right inside you this morning without a second thought." With that he pushes up inside of me which makes both of us moan out loudly. He starts slow but quickly works up to a fast pace, pounding in and out of me. His lips are at my neck, sucking and biting the skin there. His hands squeeze my ass so hard as they help him fuck me, making me take his cock in an unforgiving way. Screams tear out of me as I claw at his back then fist my hands in his hair. "Take that fucking cock, Dani."

"Fuck yes!"

My body begins shaking with my impending orgasm. The walls inside of me are clenching down on him as he doesn't let up, continuing to fuck me harder than I ever have been in my entire life. There's stars in my eyes as my vision begins to blur in ecstasy.

"That's it, baby. Come on me." And I do. So much so. I do. "Where do you want it? Baby, tell me now."

"Don't stop fucking me." He doesn't. All he does is grunt out as I tighten and release. Tighten and release. He hits a spot in me that has me snowballing immediately into another orgasm. "Oh God! Just like that. Just. Like. That." I pant those words over and over again as I throw my head back against the shower wall.

"Shit, Dani, Goddamn." I feel every muscle of Torey's body constrict and tighten against me as he lets out one of the loudest masculine moans I've ever heard. I can feel rope after rope of his warm essence fill my insides in the most perfect of ways.

When we both return to the here and now, coming back from the bliss, we look into each other's eyes. Torey leans forward claiming my lips with a slow, tender kiss as he continues to move himself languidly inside of me. After a few moments of afterglow he pulls himself out of me and sets me on quaking legs. I have to lean my back against the wall to keep me from falling.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Dani." He reaches out and caresses the side of my face. "The most beautiful thing." There's an emotion in those eyes that has me swallowing a lump in the back of my throat. All that dominance and territorial behavior gone. His usual smugness replaced with something else, something that has me blinking back tears. His brow furrows. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I step around him and close my eyes as I let the warmth of the water wash over me. The water masking the tears that are now falling freely from my eyes. I had once loved the man behind me more than the ability to breathe. I'd never told him that. I had never uttered those words and Torey was too stubborn to. But that look in his eyes just now... it told me that he had once felt the same way, that he still does.

✩✩✩

We'd finished up showering together, the act sensual in itself as Torey had insisted on washing me. He'd lathered my body with tender care, scrubbed the shampoo and conditioner in my hair as well. And as I washed everything off of me, including his mess inside of me, Torey had peppered me with kisses.

There was nothing like what Torey made me feel after we were with one another. He was always aggressive and authoritative during the act, always in control of whatever we were doing, but afterward... there was nothing like afterward. He was sweet, gentle, and so caring. All the things that are not typical of Torey's behavior were all there.

As if to accentuate my thoughts he starts massaging my shoulders. He's watching me braid my hair in the mirror. I can feel that bright-blue gaze on me even though I'm concentrating on my hair.

"Are you ready to see our son?" My eyes flick up to his nervously because no, I don't think I'll ever be ready for this. "He's still a baby. There's nothing to be nervous about, Dani, it'll be okay."

I turn in his arms and look up to him with, "how can you even say that, Torey? I am about to see the son, the one that I gave up, for the first time since I handed him over to your parents. I am petrified. I am nervous. I am..." I sob and he wraps his arms around me, giving me a comforting hug. I cling to him.

"I'll be right there with you. I've got you, Dani. I will always have you." His words strong and full of reassurance, letting me know there's nothing to doubt inside of them. "Come on." He unwinds his arms from me and takes a step back. "Let's go see our son." I blink back the tears that threaten to escape me and take his hand when he offers it to me. "I've got you."

"I know you do, Tor. I know." And for the first time since before I'd found out what he does I believe him. I truly believe him.

We walk down the stairs hand in hand before heading over to the door. A movement to our left has both of us freezing and looking into the room next to us. Brooks is sitting there nursing a glass of whiskey with an irritated look on his face.

"Probably should've locked the door before getting your fuck on." He knocks back the rest of his glass before leaning forward and setting it on the table. "Where are we heading?"

"We are not heading anywhere. Dani and I are going to see our son." The look on Brooks' face hardens at that. "So you can head back to your hotel or wherever it is that you are staying."

He stands up and walks directly over to us, eyeing our clasped hands and then Torey with, "I am not letting her be around them without me."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Torey grit out.

"Oh, you know exactly what that means." Without another word Brooks strolls out of the house.

"Torey, what was he talking about?"

He lets out a heavy sigh. "We'll talk about it later."

A/N:
Happy Hump Dayyyy!