chapter 1

"common just tell me! JJ what's wrong?" asked pope sitting at the other side of the hammock "well.... i- i have this crush on some chick and" "uuuuuu who's her?" pope asked without letting jj finish

"the problemmmm is that she just broke up with this dude- he pause for a sec- and i know him"

"owww hm and you really REALLY like her?" "i-i do" he looks down "well then go for it if you like that girl and you think she liked you back and everything go for it the dude will understand you you'll see!" "i hope so" i really do-

"who will know jj may banks asking me for romance advices" they both laugh softly

"hey pope you coming or what?!" yelled John B from the other side of the backyard "oh yeah yeah i'm going" pope stepped out do the hammock and started to walk towards john b "it's Kie!" jj yelled at pope looking him in the eyes, pope turned around with a sad/confused face "w-what?"

5 days earlier

"shit! there goes the gold" jj said looking at the plane flying though the sky

"your fucking kidding me!" pope yelled and started kicking stuff with anger "hey hey pope! POPE STOP!" kie said worrying about him "why? why?! everything is fucked, it doesn't matter anymore we did this for nothing kie NOTHING!"

"thats- thats not true" "i lost my interview, i ran out of it! for- for this?!" pope sits on a couch

  JJ and kie look at each other "his right!" jj sits next to him "JJ..." "what kie? his right  it doesn't matter anymore!"

"JOHN B!" kie yelled seeing john b walking with a gun shot on his arm, everyone looked, "what the fuck happened?!" kie asks wile walking towards him "r-rafe shot me" "what?!" jj asked walking to him with pope" "rafe shot me! but it doesn't matter they have sarah!.

"LET ME GO RAFE!" sarah yelled being pull into the car "rafe don't let her go!" ward told rafe knowing his going to do whatever he told him to "common sarah! and don't fucking move" rafe shove sarah into the car and slam the door shut, sarah started crying not knowing if john b is okay "stop fucking crying sarah!" rafe yelled at her and slams the front of the truck, gets in and starts driving away.

"Why did you do that rafe?" ask sarah with a low sad voice "do fucking what?!" "shot john b!" sarah yells at him "why shouldn't i? i-i save dad! sarah i saved him!" "no" "dad was in trouble and i saved him" "no no no rafe you didn't you shot a person for no reason!" "you you don't understand! sarah" looks at her "I SAVED HIM YOU DIDNT!" "YOU DIDNT SAVE DAD RAFE! you made everything worst"

"yes i did i saved him for that shitty pogue of yours and i helped him, and who made everything worst was you sarah you couldn't be with your family you had to be with that fucking john b i'm i right! IM I RIGHT?!" sarah looked down and tears started to fell down "your a fucking bitch sarah! i hope you know that!" sarah opens the door of the moving car and jumps but rafe takes her hand and pulls her inside "your not fucking going anywhere you understand YOU UNDERSTAND?!" sarah stays quiet "I SAID DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND!" "yes-yes i do" said sarah with scared "good" rafe let's go her hand roughly and continues driving home.

some time later

"where's sarah!" asked ward entering the house "she's upstairs" said rose (sarah's stepmom) "great" "hey hey baby what happened?" "nothing rose" "nothing?! sarah ran upstairs with the hand all red and crying! so don't tell me that nothing" "rose please drop it!" "no ward i really care" "i don't care if you care! so drop it!" he yelled at her "i'm sorry rose really i- i just don't wanna put you in danger okay rose?" "yeah sarah is upstairs" "thank you"

ward walk upstairs to sarah's room and knock on the door "can i come in?" sarah answers for her bed in a low voice "i can't tell you no right?" , ward laugh and went inside "you are mad at me or something?" "i'm i mad? yes i am dad you shot john b! for no reason and" "oh sarah sarah sarah" he closed the door "you have to stop worrying about those dirty people"

sarah stands up with anger "what is wrong with you with this family why do you have to tell me they are dirty they are just like us or even better!" "look what they are doing to you sarah they fill you with bad ideas, you need to relax okay they are dangerous sweetheart you can find friends better here on this side" "dad you don't understand.." "your going to regret being friends with them when you grow up" ward said before letting sarah finish

"they are good people" "yeah? no i don't think so wasn't one of them that pulled a gun on toppers head or john b that's putting you in so much trouble?" "no dad your wrong!"

"okay sweetie i'm going to give you some time to think what's best for you stay with those dirty people or come with your family decide them or us" ward started walking to the door and locking it, sarah realised "No no no dad! DAD! let me out dad!!!!" started yelling to her dad and punching the door "dad please dad!!! no!" sarah started crying and she fade to the flor crying.

"why did they took sarah?" kiara said, jj rips on of his sleeves and ties it around john b's injured arm i don't know kie...but we need to save her!" john b replied "so... what's the plan?" pope asked "the plan is to save sarah- stops and looks at everyone- and to get our gold back!" john b said with enthusiasm "what do you mean?" asked JJ
"we're going to the bahamas!"

writers note: hope you like the firs chapter i promise it will be fast but not so fast lol
please live comments, ideas, what you like to see and opinions love y'all <3
next chapter saturday