chapter 3

pope in his house

"hey dad" pope says entering home "finally! you're back!" says Heyward (popes dad) with and angry voice

"i'm so sorry dad i" "don't even try it pope you ran from your interview, what were you thinking?!" "i know and i really sorry" "are you pope ARE YOU?!"
"yes yes i am dad sorry" pope answered him looking sad and looking down to the floor "good cause i don't know what you told them but  i made some calls and they told me you have another chance 'cause they were really surprised with you" "really?! than" "but this doesn't mean your not grounded and i'm still really mad!"

"i understand dad" "you can't go out! you'll have to work extra shifts until i say so is it clear" "yeah but can i please go out tomorrow" "pope..." "please just tomorrow and that's it until i go to my interview... please" "okay but tomorrow and that's it! and i don't want you to go away for days clear?!" "yes thank you" " tomorrow 6am working with me" "okay"

pope goes to his bedroom and falls asleep

next morning

jj wakes up to the phone ringing "shut up!" jj yelled at the phone"john b answer the fucking phone please i wanna sleep" jj gurnts and gets up looking for john b "dude! uhgggg" he gets a up of bead and picks up the phone so it stops ringing "hello???" says jj with a sleepy/ irritated voice "jj?"  "pope?" jj asks wile reading  a note that john b write him

jj:
i went to the doc
he's going to take the bullet out of my arm yay
please don't do anything stupid
and there's a sandwich on the fridge
john b

"hey jj please tell john b that" "nice" jj interrupted pope referring to the sandwich "sorry?" "oh nothing go on go on" "okay.... please tell john b i'm going to be late cause my dad has put me extra shifts" "oh ofc ofc don't worry i'll tell him" "great well got to go bye" "bye" jj hangs up the phone and starts eating his sandwich in pace.

kie enter the Chateau and saw JJ washing his dirty  plate, "hey" "hey" jj answer after swallowing the last pice of sandwich he had on his mouth "what are you doing?"

"cleaning my plate, john b made me a sandwich" "you and him are looking  more and more like a married couple you know that?" jj smirk "yeah, well what can i say"

"btw were is him?" "oh he went the doctor to get the" jj said pointing his arm "the bullet?" "yeah! the word didn't came to mi mind" oh okay" "so you and pope are like a thing huh " "uhhhh"

"like boyfriend and girlfriend or just casual" "why are you asking?!" "idk umm  just feeling curious"

JJ said and started walking outside kie followed him and the both lay down across the hammock

"why are you here so early? it's so not like you" "well my mom and my dad were fighting, so i preferred to get out of the house" she looked down

"ohhhh, you okay kie?" he said trying to look kiara in the eyes

"yeah...." "i'm here if you need anything" "thank you..." she looked up and saw jj on the eyes "i really like talking to you Jay" "i really like talking to you kie" he smile are her and kiara looked to the sky

"heyyyyyy" john b was back JJ stoped looking at kie and got of the hammock, kiara just looked at him go walking to john b and she made a soft smile.