Orphaned

Luna sits on Liam's back as he jogs along side Mason "It's not just that we were friends with them, they were using us for their cover! I mean, professional killers were using us

Luna sits on Liam's back as he jogs along side Mason "It's not just that we were friends with them, they were using us for their cover! I mean, professional killers were using us. How are you not freaking out about that?" Mason asks. "Trust me, I'm freaking out about a lot..." Liam says as he speeds up. "Liam, slow down! Liam!" Mason shouts after them. Liam comes to a stop and lets Luna jump down off his back, as she does the two of them get hit by a car and go flying across the dirt path. Garrett climbs out of the car wind walks over "Hey Liam, Luna... Sorry about missing movie night. Don't worry, I got something else planned." he tells them before stabbing them both with his knife. Luna cries and leans into Liam as she slowly passes out.

Waking up at the bottom of a well, Luna starts panicking as she can't touch the floor "Lu, it's okay. I'm right here, we're going to get out of here." Liam tells her pulling her into his arms. "I cold." Luna murmurs, putting her head in Liam's neck. "I know, hold on. I'm going to try calling for help." Liam responds, kissing her head "Help! Scott! Is anyone there? Somebody help us, please! Answer me! Help us! Help...! Scott! Scott, help us, please! Help!" he shouts. Luna whimpers as Liam moves her onto his back "Hold on Lu, I'm going to try and climb us out of here." he tells her. Hiding her neck in Liam's neck, Luna feels Liam start to climb the walls of the well "No, no, no, no, no!" Liam panics before they fall into the water "COME ON!" he exclaims. Luna starts crying "I hurt." she tells her brother. "Where baby?" Liam asks her. "Here." Luna whimpers showing him her arms. Liam looks at it and sees a cut running diagonally across her bicep "It's alright Lu. Come on let's try again." he tells her putting her on his back again.

Liam climbs nearly to the top before letting out an almighty roar, Luna feels her eyes glow slightly in response to it making her hold on tighter. After a minute Liam's fingers start slipping but he is suddenly caught and pulled out by Scott "You're okay, Liam. You're okay." Scott tells him. Luna whimpers and climbs into her Alpha's arms "It's alright Luna, I got you." he tells the pup as she nuzzles into his chest. "She's hurt. We both are." Liam tells him. "Alright. Let's get you both out of here." Scott says helping Liam up. They walk for a couple of minutes before seeing Argent getting out his car "We need to get them both to Deaton." Scott explains. Argent nods and helps Liam into the car, Scott tries to put Luna in next to him but she holds on tighter to his front with a whimper "She won't let go because she's a pup and injured. She needs to be close to you, keep her on your lap." Argent explains. Scott nods and sits in the front, making sure to keep Luna as close as possible.

Luna sits wrapped in multiple blankets playing with a puppy on the floor of the animal clinic "Luna, come her Deaton needs to check your arm." Scott tells her. "But puppy." she pouts. "You can carry on playing with the puppy in a minute." Scott explains. Luna nods and lets Scott pick her up, Deaton checks her arm "She's alright. It's just taking longer because of the pack link she has with Liam. As a pup she has a stronger link to other members of the pack, feeling when they're in pain." he explains. Scott nods and kisses the top of Luna's head before putting her back down on the floor "I don't want to keep watching people die." he tells Deaton and Argent. "I'm not sure you have much choice about that..." Argent responds. "Maybe I do." Scott responds watching Luna. "That's a lot of burden to carry, Scott." Deaton tells him. "I don't care. No one else dies. Everyone on that list... everyone on that Deadpool... it doesn't matter if they're Wendigos, or Werewolves, or whatever. I'm gonna save everyone." Scott tells them.

A/N: short chapter but there wasn't a lot of things that could happen in this episode.