Perishable

Luna hums to herself as Liam talks to Mason "Liam! Hey

Luna hums to herself as Liam talks to Mason "Liam! Hey. Am I gonna see you at the bonfire tonight?" Mason asks. "Uh... I'm thinking about skipping it." Liam admits. "You're not skipping." Mason tells him. "Why not?" Liam asks. "Because you're on the lacrosse team! Don't you have to go?" Mason responds as Luna smiles slightly as him. "I don't, uh... I... I don't think I can make it." Liam stammers. "You're coming. And we're gonna find you a nice girl that you can embarrass yourself in front of, and find me a lacrosse player... Because statistically speaking, someone on your team has gotta be on my team, all right?" Mason rambles making Luna giggle "...Liam?" Mason asks. "Okay. I'll be there." Liam nods.

Luna stands next to Coach hold her own clipboard and a small whistle round her neck, Scott smiles at her as she copies Coach's mannerisms while he isn't looking "All right... Now, I know the start-of-season bonfire, it's a big deal for you guys. I also know it gets out-of-hand sometimes. The alumni show up, there's other teams, and alcohol... lots and lots of alcohol." he starts making the team cheer "All right... Shut up! Now, what I don't understand is why anybody would ever want to get stumbling-down-drunk in front of a massive open fire. I'm also resigned to not being able to stop you guys. I also remind you, your team captain, McCall, will be there. And I can count on him to narc on any and every one of these little bastards. Get back to class!" he finishes, the team laughing as Luna copies him the entire time. Stiles grins and picks her up, high-fiving the three year "I have been teaching you well." he tells her, making Luna giggle. Scott shakes his head and takes Luna who snuggles into his neck happily "Come on, let's go find Liam." he tells her. Luna nods and puts her arms round his neck, waving to Stiles as her Alpha carries her out the locker room to look for Liam.

They find him sat in the steps near Coach's office "Hey... You okay?" Scott asks. "Last night... my printer went off by itself. I couldn't turn it off. I hit the cancel button, but it just kept printing." Liam explains. "Printing what?" Scott asks. "What the hell's this?" Coach shouts, making them look to see a sheet of the dead pool printing on a loop. "You see the difference?" Liam asks Scott. "Derek's not on the list anymore..." Scott trails off. "And I'm not worth three million. It's seventeen now, seventeen million. And look at Luna, it's changed her name and put her up to one million." Liam explains. Scott looks at Luna's name and his eyes widen slightly "Hang on, I know those names." he tells Liam, looking at a nearly asleep Luna in surprise. "You do?" Liam asks. "Yeah, I need to get in contact with Lydia. You think your parents will let her meet her biological family?" Scott nods. "I think so, as long as they still see her."Liam tells him.