A memory engraved

"Sho"

"Sho look"

"Say hello to your new baby brother"

Her soft, gentle voice reached his ears as he gave one of his rare, caring smile to his new baby brother. He closed the door behind him as he walked to stand in front of his mothers hospital bed.

Cautiously, his mother slowly transferred the baby to his older son, careful not to drop him. Cradling in his arms, he couldn't help but flash a smile to him again. He softened his eyes as he looked at his baby brother.

Messy forest hair with big emerald eyes that looked nothing like their parents, but he didn't care. His brother was born into this world and he was sure to protect him no matter what. He held the baby in his arm, wishing to never let go.

He promised to protect him no matter the cost, even for his life.

--------------------------------------------------------------- 

Yet here we was, standing in front of the scene in disbelieve. His whole body shaking heavily as he found it getting harder to breathe. Tears prickling down his cheeks every few moments he reviewed all the precious time he had with his family, his brother.

If his mother was still alive, she would have quickly pulled him in a hug. Rubbing circle's on his back with her gentle, frail hands, telling him to control his breathing and copy her own. Except, this time, he had no family member to rely anymore.

His vision was quickly fading, as he desperately tried to take in some air. His whole structure shakes more violently at his weak attempt to stay conscious.

No matter what he tried, his body won't listen to him. Without anyone to demonstrate, his breathing completely stopped before collapsing to the floor.

Barely managing a scream full of fear to escape his mouth. Once his head made contact to the floor, he was out like the light.

His promise was now a half-hearted lie as he wished that once he wake up, everything would be alright. Back to being in his mothers arms and fulfilling to protect his brother again.

Shouta couldn't believe his family was attacked by some unknown villains as he was chatting away in hizashi's house without a care in the world. He was going to be a hero when he grew up goddamit, and he couldn't even save his own family.

All the memories of his past years came straight into him as he started to relive them all.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Izuku"

"Izuku Aizawa"

His mom declared. It was day that Izuku aizawa was officially born into the world. The doctor wrote down everything as he documented Izuku's file.

The said baby was held up by Shouta as he examined him again. Emerald green eyes stared right back at him as the baby's hand slowly reached for his cheek. He could feel the tiny hands making contact with his skin as his eyes brightened like never before.