Fading hope

Where am I?

Izuku woke up as he sees himself in a pitch black area with a dimly lit rusty light bulb a few metres away from him. It was the main things that helped him observe his surroundings.

As he looked around he spotted a small lump in the more darker corner as he crawled slightly closer due to the scratches and bruises he got from the recent attack that didn't allow him to move before feeling immense pain.

As the small lump started to look clearer for Izuku he couldn't help but gasp and hold back tears threatening to come out as he recognized what it was.

Even if Izuku was only 3 and a half years old he was smarter than most people his age, way smarter. It was identified as a small kid a little older than Izuku himself, about 6 or 7, but it wasn't the age that made Izuku wanted to cry.

No, it was the fact that this random kid's skin was way paler than normal. Its body laid lifelessly, with dried up blood around him. That must been what created that horrible metallic smell. Tough, he wasn't able to look any longer as Izuku heard the distant footsteps coming closer from the corridor.

"Looks like you've woken up, call me Dr. Ujihiko" There stood a man in his age of 30s wearing a white scientist coat. He stood near the door casually while holding a notepad and pen.

Izuku didn't know what to do so he just nodded in return. Ujihiko opened the door and placed a firm grib onto Izuku's arm before he could react. It was impossible for him to pull it out due to how small and untrained he was. Left with no choice, he complied into following the man.

Shortly, they arrived inside another room covered top to bottom with nothing but white. He sort of scared him as Dr. Ujihiko finally let go and walked out the door. Hearing an audible click as the door were now locked.

The place Ujihiko grabbed left a red handprint, which stung a little whenever he touched it. There wasn't much to look at in this room, except all the hidden machines which he guessed only to be opened up by a button of some sort.

The speaker lights turned on and of before a booming voice sounded through it. Echoing around the white walls. The walls started turning and shifting as his hardcore training begun without his concent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It'd been a couple of years since he'd seen any other human except Ujihiko, at least that's what he thought. He guessed he was about 7 years old right now but he wasn't quite sure. There was nothing to keep count of the days and he ran out of space on the walls to mark more lines, which was ages ago.

He had well and truly lost hope after a year of torture, but it would be a lie if he said it didn't do any good. His muscles had become more refined and stern, in addition to the cute face he still had.

Although his eyes weren't as bright as before, it had become dull and nearly emotionless from the torture. He could hardly identify any emotions anymore and had shed all his tears a long time ago.

His usual forest hair turned darker and had a shade of black at the end. In the middle however, there was an unusual lump of white hair, developed from the constant stress.

Due to how long he has seen his parent, he couldn't even remember their names anymore, let alone what they look like. He also didn't remember who he even was and what is his original name is.

The people here in this huge place usually called him project #356, so, he went with that name. Even if he was sorta emotionless, nonetheless, he still had a burning hatred deep down for all the things the doctors put him through.

Dodging with blindfolds, doing 200 push ups, KILLING, learning how to fight with different kinds of weapons, especially katanas and learning how to breathe?. Yeah, Izuku wasn't really sure why but these people where obsessed with teaching people how to breathe.

He didn't know why but, he felt so much more powerful and fast when they taught him how to master, uuummm... ahh yes, total concentration constant breathing.

When you maintain the breathing form for a whole 24 hours. He didn't complain about it since he was growing exceptionally stronger with the breathing style that it looked like he teleported though an untrained eye.

Today's routine was a little different, Dr.Ujihiko specifically told Izuku to meet him at 3:00 sharp. He had learnt from experience not to escape, even though he was one of the strongest in the world, the people working here new more techniques and experience than him.

Not to mention Izuku was completely outnumbered. There were probably at least 300 people here, makes him wonder how the heros haven't found them out. Tch, Incompetent heros.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the clock stuck 3:00, Izuku started heading to Dr.Ujihiko, who led them to another room he hasn't seen before.

Technically, he hasn't seen that many rooms around this maze of a building. Apparently, he was finally good enough to meet the nine most strongest subjects in this generation. Going by Subject #09, #87, #32, #45, #108, #57, #99, #01, #273 and #02.

#01 was the tallest of them all, having a spiky ball attached to his katana. There were beads on both his hand and forehead. He was surprisingly blind and kept crying large amounts of tears.

#02 had white hair while #32 had a hair of red, orange and yellow mixed together. Constantly smiling as its hoari had firey patterns at the bottom.

#09 and #273 looked similar, both having the same hoari and butterfly pin, perhaps sisters. The short one had purple gradient hair and purple eyes with no pupil, while the other had long black and a usual loving aura around him.

#108 was a depressing blue haired man, #99 was a girl with pink slowly turning into green at the tips hair #87 had a snake around its neck and has a weirdly obsession with lying on trees,#45 was a young boy with long black hair faded into turquoise.

Finally,#57 was a white haired man with multiple scars scattered around its body, having a nasty devilish grin plastered on its face. 

(: Sorry for the wait, I don't really post often and I may never will, but, I'll try my best to update.