Chapter 1

(A/N) 

Art above was drawn by Rainfleckkitty

TW's for this chapter include death, attempted manipulation, swearing, and fighting. Please do not read this chapter if any of these things are triggering to you. Please comment here if you would like any more TW’s added.

(Story)

Dream, ever so patient, had decided to watch this newcomer, and wait. A few weeks had passed, allowing him to watch this newcomer as they cut into the landscape, and built themselves their own little home. They are so interesting, always destroying, rebuilding, and then destroying once again. How come? Dream didn’t dwell on this much longer, as he surveyed the world, travelling over it at record speeds to catch up with the person, who had been travelling away for quite some time while he had been lost in thought. 

Perhaps I should interact with them…

The idea occurred rather suddenly, and without much more thought put into it, he came up with a plan.

. . .

George was appropriately proud of himself, after having been dropped into this strange world, no memories of where he was or why he was here, he had not panicked. Instead, he had decided to begin collecting materials and build himself a home, protect himself from the monsters, and play it safe. Having performed well, he was sure by now that he was safe. 

At this point, George, having just scaled a tall mountain, was gasping for air. He now stood at the top, able to see what felt like the entire world, and could map out his course. He finally had enough air, after what felt like far too long of trying to catch his breath. He sat down, and brought out his map, and began marking what he had seen, carefully making new lines with his pencil, forging a new piece of it. 

He was so focused that he missed the sound of someone. Someone touching down on the stone. Someone whose footsteps echoed around him, growing closer with every passing second. He only realized there was someone else when he heard the blood chilling laughter, resounding around him. He was horrified, just from the sound of it. What the- He didn’t have time to finish the thought, as he was pinned down, against his hard work. 

“Hello~ What’s your name?” said a voice, masculine in nature, lilting with a sort of derangement. 

“I’m GeorgeNotFound,” George responded, fear creeping up into his stomach, curving its claws deep within him. 

“GeorgeNotFound…” He felt the figure draw closer. “What an intriguing name~” He heard, right in his ear. George shivered, it apparently hadn’t been enough to this person, as insane as they were sounding, just to say his name. 

“Can you PLEASE get off me now?” George asked, trying not to sound too upset, in hopes to get out of this situation with the unknown person knowing as little as possible. 

“Mmm… Nope! I think I’ll stay right here~” The stranger’s voice sounded so content, perfectly fine with staying there for the rest of eternity, and never moving.

The terror lining George’s insides grew, as he began to try and formulate a plan within his panic. Perhaps he could fool the stranger into thinking he was compliant, and when they let their guard down, throw them off and run? That felt like the only good option right now, so he forcibly relaxed his muscles, making it so he was completely limp.

. . .

After what felt like an eternity of biding time, George decided the Stranger’s grip was loose enough. At high speeds, he grasped the person pinning him’s arm, and attempted to throw them. He managed to at the very least get them off him, as he turned and ran, abandoning the map beneath himself. 

He was barely lucky enough to stop in time, skidding to a halt, as he slammed his eyes shut, and felt heat in front of him, along with his entire body almost getting fried. Frightened, he opened his eyes. Wondering when it had started raining, he glanced around for his attacker. Less than a second later, he realized it was in fact NOT raining, and there was no one to be seen. 

That lasted two whole seconds, as he was then thrown to the ground. Pain seared him, as he rolled across the ground, the rocks digging into his skin. Managing to stop himself right at the edge of the cliff, he tried to stand up, covered in cuts. He rolled to his feet, eyes glancing around wildly, ready to fight. His eyes then landed on a 7’2" humanoid.

Wielding lightning in their hands, they glared at George. Their stance was confident, bearing down on him with hostility. They were dressed in a hoodie, shorts, and boots, all in various shades of green, and wore a porcelain mask with a smile on it over one of their eyes. They had two sets of wings coming from their back, peeking out at him. They wore a purple-grey set of armor, made of an unknown material. On top of all their weaponized lightning, they also wore an axe on their back. The energy filling the air from the lightning was rather hot, even from how far away George was, making him sweat. He felt fear grip him once more, any resolve to fight whoever this was vanished, and he took a step back, glancing over his shoulder to see a steep drop, leading down to various sizes of rather sharp looking rocks. Swallowing thickly, he looked back at the terrifying person. 

“What do you want from me!?” George shouted, fear mixing with a twisted sort of hope. Perhaps, if he could give this person whatever they wanted, they would leave him alone.

They began advancing, not responding to George, taking deliberate steps. 

“Who even are you-” George tried again, yelping as the lightning in his attacker’s hand got thrown at him, narrowly missing his ear. “Are you insa-” He yelped, another bolt, this one even closer than the last. 

The stranger reached him, and grabbed him by the jaw. “You won’t ask questions. You’ll obey, or die.” Their voice had lost all sense of sweetness, abandoning it to take on a much more aggressive ring.

“Like hell I will!” George responded, trying to get his jaw out of the stranger’s grip.

“You. Don’t. Get. A. Choice.” They snarled back, before letting go forcibly, pushing George backward. This earned a sharp inhale of fear from George, before he fell completely out of sight. 

There was a moment of shock, and then a rush. Between the wind, the blood in his ears, and the fear, he couldn’t process with enough speed to get himself out of this situation, and simply fell. There was a jolt of pain, and then he found himself in bed, having just sat up. He had respawned… He shivered, shaking himself out a bit. That was a horrifying experience, and he desperately hoped he never had to live through anything like it again. Ever. 

. . .

Anger boiled within Dream, as he watched the body of GeorgeNotFound vanish into a cloud of smoke below. How DARE that imbecile try and go against orders. He would NOT stand for it. He began pacing, sparks of lightning bouncing off of him, and dissipating. A sheep walked up to him, and bleated. This only served to make him even more upset, as he summoned three simultaneous lightning strikes to decimate it. He watched the sizzling remains of it, and hissed, turning away. Perhaps it was time to visit Sapnap… He nodded, calming himself with the thought of discussing GeorgeNotFound with Sapnap. 

He floated back up to the clouds, coming back to his home. Once he had made it, he began packing what he would need, taking gifts of food, clothes, gems, etc. which he deemed to be worthy of his friend. He shook his head, looking down at a diamond, trying to stop thinking about GeorgeNotFound. However, his mind continued to spiral back to the human. They were so fascinating. I would like to know more about them… His mind admitted. They’re so intriguing… He couldn’t help but daydream about what he could do to them, what secrets he could uncover.

Having been doing this for a while, he realized he had completely spaced out the entire time he got everything together. Well, it didn’t really matter, as long as he had everything. He decided to double check, just to be sure. 

Once he had finished, he came to the portal, deep within a cave system. The Nether Portal. He took a deep breath of the cavern's damp air, as purple particles danced around him. He hoped he wouldn’t be disrupting Sapnap too much, before stepping through.