chapter 1

"ouch!" aaron and a girl bump into each other.
"oh my gosh i am so, so-" aaron helps her up once he picked up her things to give to her, he gets up and when their eyes meet, he could tell who she was immediately. but the problem was she couldn't tell who he was without her glasses, which he had firmly grasped in his hand. he started getting anxious and pushed her books into her hands, gave her the glasses, and squirmed away with his face as red as a tomato. "when did she move to my school?" he thinks out loud. but apparently it was a little TOO loud, because his friend ricky heard from across the lockers. "so....whhhhoooooss the giiiiirrlll?" ricky asks.
"oh0, its no one. just my neighbor abbey posey. didnt know she moved schools." aaron shrugs.
"ohhh, abbey! isnt she that girl that always comes over to your house and talks about dinosaurs with you?"
aaron starts blushing again, this time of embarrassment because abbey was still in her locker getting things and could have heard them.
"shhhhh, be quieter! yes, she is."
"ooooh, so shes your giiiiiiirrlllfrrriiieeeennnnddd?" ricky whispers so abbey doesnt hear. and yes, aaron is a tomato again.
"no! shes just....shes just my neighbor, okay?"
"jeez, no need to lose your temper aaron. just a question." he frowns and puts in his locker code next to aarons. aaron realized he went off on his friend and got a little bummed out when he saw ricky's face. he put in his locker code also, but it wouldn't work. he put in the same code about 13 times and realized that was a stupid thing to do, knowing it wasn't working the first time.
he tried his birthday, katies birthday, his dads birthday, his moms birthday, even monchis birthday, but nothing worked. the bell finally rang and it was time to go. there was only one birthday left that came to mind: abbey's. he punched in her birthday, and not very surprisingly, it opened. he grabbed his books and ran to class. "sorry im late, locker issues, heh heh.."