The TV

"Alrighty! Lets set this TV up! Audrey! Come and help me carry this won't ya?" Dad called out to Audrey from the back of the car.

"Sure!" Audrey said as she stuck her tongue out at her little siblings, Avery and Zane. A 11 year old girl and 9 year old chaotic little boy. (Audrey is 14 btw)

[Audrey helps her dad lift the TV and get it into the house and Dad sets it up as Audrey's siblings get inside the house.]

"Lets watch Steven Universe when the TV is done being set up!" Zane said eagerly

"Good idea, Zane." Audrey says

[Time skip to when the TV is set up]

"Alright! Im done setting it up to Hulu and all that other stuff, here's the remote, Audrey!"

[Dad hands Audrey the remote and leaves the room]

"Avery, go grab some popcorn!" Audrey said in a happy tone

"On it!" Avery said in a monotone voice, her long, black, straight hair flipped as she turned around and went to the kitchen as Audrey presses the "start" button on the remote. They all suddenly woke up in a strange location.

"Where..are we..?" Audrey said as she rubbed her cheek, but she didn't feel her skin, but, a much more artificial skin type- her skin tone was- white?!

She suddenly heard her brother, Zane scream

"OH MY GOD- AVERY YOU LOOK JUST LIKE SAPPHIRE!-" Zane cried out then looked at himself in amazement

"Guys..I don't think we're on earth anymore.." Avery said as she looked at herself, somehow not surprised.

"Awesome!" Zane said, he was an Amethyst!- A very skinny and tall amethyst. He was a defect.

"Im a PEARL?!" Audrey said in shock

"Oh! We've taken the forms of our gemstones!" Avery said, touching her gem, it was in the same place as her birthmark, on her back. Luckily her gem was hidden by her long, navy blue hair.

"Im an Amethyst! And Im taller!" Zane said in a happy tone, excited to not be as short.

"Lets see.." Avery said then gasped

"What??" Audrey said, noticing the gasp.

"Well, for a while we will be separated. But then, lets see..." Avery said, trying to get another glimpse of the future.

"What if some Agate finds you, Zane?!" Audrey said in a worried tone.

"QUARTZ! GET TO YOUR POST IMMEDIATELY!" A blue agate yelled at Zane

"GAH! YES, AGATE!" Zane said, not wanting to look suspicious in front of an authority, he ran to the closest area to find a post.

"You." The agate said coldly to Audrey. The two realizing it was none other than Holly Blue Agate.

"Where is your owner?" Holly asked.

"That is my pearl, Agate." Avery said cooly, not wanting to be separated from her sister

"Ah, alright then, your clarity, have a lovely day." Holly walked back to the human zoo.

"Great, now once we find our way out of here we also have to break Zane out of where he just ran off to." Audrey said, annoyed.

"Since we don't have that information yet, lets look at our forms." Avery suggested, looking at herself.

"Fine." Audrey said, looking at herself too. Audrey was a elegantly dressed periwinkle pearl with two space buns neatly tied together with a more deep shade of blue. Whilst Avery had a elegant blue dress, like the average sapphire. But the one thing that remained the same was her straight, long, hair. It was also a periwinkle color and her skin was an azure shade.

"Not bad." Avery said.

"Eh, I could look better." Audrey said, still distracted by the fact they were separated from their youngest sibling, how will he make it as a defective quartz?!