Chapter 11

The view from our table was breath taking.

I found it rather difficult to take my eyes away from the glistening water.

The little ripples were soothing.

"How you doing princess."

I looked up to see Dad had walked over and was leaning down to my eye level.

"I'm fine," i smiled up at him.

He smiled back. "Was the food okay?"

I nodded quickly "really good." I hadn't managed to eat very much but it was still good, Kade ended up eating the rest for me.

His smile brightened as he let out a small chuckle.

"That's good, we'll be leaving as soon." He left a kiss on the top of my head before walking back over to his seat.

The sound of coughing caught my attention and i turned to see Kade chocking on a piece of chocolate cake that i had given him the rest off.

"Jesus christ Kade, learn to chew your food it's not going anywhere." Enzo chastised as he patted his back and handed him his glass of lemonade.

"Fuck off," Kade wheezed with teary eyes as he accepted the glass.

I was still nervous around trying new foods but i'm slowly getting used to it.

"Alright guys if you need to go to the toilet go now, we're not stopping on the way back." Leonardo spoke as he stood up and put his coat on.

The drive here was about 45 minutes long.

"Do you need to use the bathroom Bells?" I looked up at Luca and nodded.

He gently took my hand and lead me inside with some of the other boys.

I was once again instantly hit with the loudness off the restaurant.

Luca squeezed my hand and walked a little faster noticing me tense up.

I did my business and looked at myself in the mirror, i couldn't help but think i looked different somehow. Maybe it was just because i was wearing nice clothes but i also felt different. In a good way.

I exited the bathroom but couldn't see Luca anywhere.

I panicked slightly thinking he had already left.

I scanned over the people sat at there tables and over by the entrance to where we had previously need sitting outside but couldn't spot him.

I wondered if he was still in the bathroom.

"Hey," someone tapped the side of my elbow making me jump.

I turned to see Enzo stood behind me.

"Didn't mean to scare you," he spoke.

"It's okay, where did Luca go?" I questioned relived that I hadn't been left.

"He went to let the others in the car, he asked me to wait for you."

I nodded wanting nothing more than to get out of this restaurant, it was too loud and too crowded.

"Let's go," Enzo began walking and I followed behind.

"Hurry up guys we've been waiting," Eli called over.

"We've literally been waiting three minutes," Noah said.

"Three minutes too long," came Eli's response.

Noah simply rolled his eyes and got in the car.